Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 4:27:41 PM EDT
In Florida, where liberal independent Ralph Nader is on the ballot, the poll found Bush leading Kerry among likely voters, 51% to 43%, with Nader attracting 2% and 4% undecided.

In Ohio, where Nader is not on the ballot, Kerry leads Bush by 50% to 44%, with 6% undecided, the poll found. In Pennsylvania, where Nader also will not be on the ballot, Bush and Kerry both draw 48%, with 4% undecided.

comment : when LALA Times call +8 Florida for Bush start listening for the Fat Lady
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#2]
AP Poll: Nader could cost Kerry in Minnesota (Bush 47%, Kerry 44%, Ralphie 5%)

Associated Press

WASHINGTON - A new poll by the University of Minnesota's Humphrey Institute found independent candidate Ralph Nader polling at 5 percent, enough to possibly cost Democrat John Kerry the state.

The poll, which showed Nader with more support than other recent polls, had President Bush and Kerry in a statistical dead heat: Bush at 47 percent and Kerry at 44 percent
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We're not up by 8 in Florida and we are not down by 6 in Ohio...

LALA Times
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania WILL go Bush - you'll see.  sKerry Boy doesn't have a chance.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:37:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
We're not up by 8 in Florida and we are not down by 6 in Ohio...

LALA Times

yup, they are off... I suspect Bush 4-5 in Florida... Ohio is like 1 up for either, not sure which but my gut would say Bush.  I do know our ground operation is better than Kerry's so I feel guardedly optimistic about Ohio.

Hiram...what is being done about the 4 counties in Ohio that have more registered voters than eligible voters?  Are the Republicans going to monitor the polling places?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:00:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top