Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 3:13:46 PM EDT
So I decided to go to McD’s to get some grub that my ass doesn’t need.

And what to do I find.  A group of idiots that apparently never set foot in one of these Golden Arched churches of the fat-asses.  

Now for the sake of argument the menu at these places have been relatively stable for a long time it’s basically the same shit every day; burgers, fries, shakes that give you strokes, and cokes.  I for got the hot pies too.

So why does it take an derogatory comment omitted asshat 10 – 15 minutes to figure out what they want to eat when they step up to the counter.  There is a BIG menu on the wall and they can look at it as soon as they walk into the store, while they are standing in line, or better yet step to the side until they figured out what they want to stuff there faces with.

Me I had 2 plain double cheese burgers with a medium fries and a large Coke.  And I figured out what I wanted before I got in line.

Now if you will excuse me I’m going to wash out the sand from my mangina, it’s starting to itch.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

And what to do I find.  A group of idiots that apparently never set foot in one of these Golden Arched churches of the fat-asses.  

Now for the sake of argument the menu at these places have been relatively stable for a long time it’s basically the same shit every day; burgers, fries, shakes that give you strokes, and cokes.  I for got the hot pies too.

So why does it take an derogatory comment omitted asshat 10 – 15 minutes to figure out what they want to eat when they step up to the counter.  There is a BIG menu on the wall and they can look at it as soon as they walk into the store, while they are standing in line, or better yet step to the side until they figured out what they want to stuff there faces with.

Me I had 2 plain double cheese burgers with a medium fries and a large Coke.  And I figured out what I wanted before I got in line.

Now if you will excuse me I’m going to wash out the sand from my mangina, it’s starting to itch.

You might want to try washing the fucking cholesterol out of your arteries while you're at it...  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
So why does it take an derogatory comment omitted asshat 10 – 15 minutes to figure out what they want to eat when they step up to the counter.

That always gets me --- it is not like the menu changes ........... assholes.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:17:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You might want to try washing the fucking cholesterol out of your arteries while you're at it...  

I know, but I had a taste for it.  Fast food is a once a week chreat.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:18:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, I eat fast food now and then myself, but dude...TWO double-cheeseburgers???
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:18:34 PM EDT
[#5]
STFU and go get me a samich!!!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]
yuck... how do you eat that crap
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:20:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dollar menu.  2 with out the buns put together.  There not that big after you take away the extra shit.  Meat and cheese only.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:21:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dollar menu.  2 with out the buns put together.  There not that big after you take away the extra shit.

They're not that big WITH the extra shit
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:22:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Subliminal messages from T.V. and other mediums.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:24:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Really.  That was God's way of trying to help you.  And you just weren't listening, were you?

That's 1120 calories, and 39 grams of fat.

Whew!

Figure it out yourself...

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Subliminal messages from T.V. and other mediums.

[they live]We've got one that can see[/they live]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:29:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Really.  That was God's way of trying to help you.  And you just weren't listening, were you?

That's 1120 calories, and 39 grams of fat.

Whew!

Figure it out yourself...

Oddley enough that was all I ate all day.  The 39 grams of fat is bad though.

It was my chreat day.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Subliminal messages.  Just like the fake ribs molded into the McRib
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Adding smiley- ....

... because I hate being preached at by anonymous sanctimonious assholes...  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So why does it take an derogatory comment omitted asshat 10 – 15 minutes to figure out what they want to eat when they step up to the counter.

That always gets me --- it is not like the menu changes ........... assholes.

Actually the menu does change.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Adding smiley- ....

... because I hate being preached at by anonymous sanctimonious assholes...  

Anonymous sanctimonious assholes?  

Listen bubba when I get up on my pulpit you better kneel down and look up at me with reverence.  If you do not I’ll through the uneaten buns at you and take you into the confessional for some finger puppet time.  So take that and smoke it.

Bubba = jackass or sweetie pie.  Your pick.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:09:29 PM EDT
[#17]
I meant me, you doof!  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#18]
2 Double Cheeseburgers!!!

Fucking lightweight.

Iwent there today, they had some trouble with the dollar coins, but they took them
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Next time, just get in your car, go through the drive through and then bring your food back in.

If you want bad, go up to Canada and try Poutine at McDonalds - French Fries covered with gravy and cheese ... 3 heart attacks for the price of 1!

Poutine vs. Large Fries
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:24:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Nothing gets between me and 4 double cheeseburgers.  Of course, I have to have them hold the cheese since I'm lactose intolerant.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:33:34 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I meant me, you doof!  

So what.  Just take it like an alter boy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Why? Because all that matters is, "Me, me, meeeeee!"
The rest of us are nothing more than a figment of their imagination. I see more and more people like this every day.

Ya know, I can take that off for you in my office.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:07:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Do we have the food police now?? I'd rather die early eating all the kinds of food, I like rather than living to 100 and never really living.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:11:57 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I meant me, you doof!  

I think you must have meant Jabba, not Bubba..

Need a new avatar?

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:19:10 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I meant me, you doof!  

Need a new avatar?

www.wirralgroan.co.uk/assets/celeb_bear/jabba.jpg

PWN3D
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I meant me, you doof!  

Need a new avatar?

www.wirralgroan.co.uk/assets/celeb_bear/jabba.jpg

I just spitt Dr.Pepper all over my wok computer.  My Sarge is gonna be pissed if I don't get it all cleaned up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

truer words are seldom spoken...I actually said "it's the same menu they had 10 years ago" to someone one day...the 8 people in line in front of me behind the asshat who was taking 10 minutes to order laughed their asses off.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:04:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Since I had a stroke in July my wife will not let me drive past one let alone go in!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Go to Wendy's and it won't happen again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top