Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 2:36:06 PM EDT
Just got in from early voting here in Paulding cty GA. Quite an impressive turn out, I waited in line about 2 hrs.

We are in strong Bush country, not many people were talking good about skerry while in line, but there were lots of pro Bush sentiments.

I just want this election over. Following Hiram's electoral map posts everyday is wearing on my nerves

I think I just might have to vote again tommorow...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for helping drive a nail in skerry's coffin.  I plan on waiting till Tuesday, plan to be there a little before 7 in the morning to drive my nail in that worthless bastards political future.

By the way I think the tide is turning,  A democrat that is a good friend of mine came in the office today spouting shit about how Bush was in trouble.  That was what I was waiting for.  I said that I guess it was time to formalize the bet.  Did he want to bet 100 or 500 dollars?  That mutherscratcher didn't say a word.

I guess the old line is true, Money talks, Bullshit walks.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife voted here in Florida..she waited in line for 3 hours. Almost uniformily Bush voters. My wife did her best to see who was doing what. She has a sweet way of finding out things.

A certain guy (insert ethnic i.d. here) came in to register AND vote...too late poncho, someone lied to him. Wonder who? He was pissed, barged out of the door almost breaking the glass. Most of the people in line said "good riddance". It seems as though the DNC has sent out letters and calls for people to go to the polls and try to register. Frauds.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I voted early today here in Polk County, FL.  I was gonna wait till next Tuesday, but my mom wanted to vote early and needed me to take her, so since I was there...
Didn't ask anyone who they were voting for, but there was only one guy with a political sign outside, and he was for Bush.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top