Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 12:14:27 PM EDT
YESTERDAY...I saw NBC news footage of EMBEDDED REPORTERS riding along with U.S. troops, raiding the ammo dump that was supposed to hold the explosives that were going to be the Democrap's "October Surprise"...Proving that THE EXPLOSIVES WERE NOT THERE WHEN OUR TROOPS ARRIVED !!!

Now...THIS MORNING...Katie Kouric was on the Today Show ON NBC utilizing these "MISSING EXPLOSIVES" to bash the Bush Administration, in an interview with a Republican (I believe it was Chamblis)
Joe Biden was also there ringing the bell of these missing explosives...neither of them would listen to a word Chamblis said.
She was acting like she never even heard of such a news story, which clearly debunks the "missing explosives" bullshit that the Dems are trying to pull.

Her OWN FREAKING NETWORK debunked the missing explosives story !!!!!

Edited to add:   I do NOT watch the Today Show...It was on the TV when I was gettin off work at the fire station this morning
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:16:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Stop watching the 3 major networks, especially their news programs.  Your sanity and your health will improve and thank you for abstaining.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Roger that,  I can't stand to watch those liberal pricks anymore.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Katie Kouric, that about sums it up
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I get up every morning, and my wife has the Today Show on. Haven't really watched that much, but from what little I've seen, I'd like to slap Katie Courics teeth out. Fucking stupid-ass, liberal cunt!!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd hit it
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#6]
To bad katys husband is'nt alive to beat the shit out of her
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:42:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't stomach Katie Kouric. I was forced  to listen to her every day during highschool while getting ready in the morning and recognized long ago how terribly biased she is. As for as journalistic principles go, she has none. The sad thing is that women like my mother who turn her on in the morning eat up her babble with a spoon in hand.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:47:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I saw it while I was getting ready for work.  Five minutes on the election (with not one single mention of any polls - best indication out there that the poll numbers are looking up for GWB ), followed by 20+ minutes on the "missing explosives scandal."

Somebody needs to seriously slam Katie's & Matt's heads together - the resulting hollow echo ought to be loud enough to break every camera lens in the joint...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Stop watching the 3 major networks, especially their news programs.  Your sanity and your health will improve and thank you for abstaining.

Get your news from ARFCOM.  You will get it faster, and you won't have to endure those ads for "feminine" products.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:49:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I did not see todays TODAY but I stopped watching it when I counted 9 lies in 15 min. ! That was the day Katie interviewed S. BRADY someone else who needs a reality check. God help us all 'cause I seen first hand what them Dem B!tches got planned for there AMERICA. I think people who want to take away your freedoms should at least have the courtesy to where a SWASTIKA armband..........W isn't perfect but he won't sit and blow smoke up your @ss.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
YESTERDAY...I saw NBC news footage of EMBEDDED REPORTERS riding along with U.S. troops, raiding the ammo dump that was supposed to hold the explosives that were going to be the Democrap's "October Surprise"...Proving that THE EXPLOSIVES WERE NOT THERE WHEN OUR TROOPS ARRIVED !!!

Now...THIS MORNING...Katie Kouric was on the Today Show ON NBC utilizing these "MISSING EXPLOSIVES" to bash the Bush Administration, in an interview with a Republican (I believe it was Chamblis)
Joe Biden was also there ringing the bell of these missing explosives...neither of them would listen to a word Chamblis said.
She was acting like she never even heard of such a news story, which clearly debunks the "missing explosives" bullshit that the Dems are trying to pull.

Her OWN FREAKING NETWORK debunked the missing explosives story !!!!!

Edited to add:   I do NOT watch the Today Show...It was on the TV when I was gettin off work at the fire station this morning

Same thing happened last night on CNN with Paula Zahn....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top