Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#1]
They're the ewoks to our wookies!  KILL THEM!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#2]
your mother was a hobbit and your father smelt of elderberries
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:27:16 AM EDT
[#3]
"Nasty Hobbitses"

I was watching The Return of the King on Saturday (for the 10th time) and a friend and I were harping on Frodo's 'gheyness' in that one. Sam was the real hero, but there's this part where Frodo is paranoid and Sam is saying "share the load" in slow motion to him. Frodo was so ghey that he probably was hearing "shoot yer load".

Gay hobbits. At least the men were men...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#4]
So looks like there is some truth to those old time legends....probably lots of crazy stuff that used to exist at one time but that died out eventually.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
"Nasty Hobbitses"

I was watching The Return of the King on Saturday (for the 10th time) and a friend and I were harping on Frodo's 'gheyness' in that one. Sam was the real hero, but there's this part where Frodo is paranoid and Sam is saying "share the load" in slow motion to him. Frodo was so ghey that he probably was hearing "shoot yer load".

Yes, Frodo was as gay as you can get.  Sam should have kicked his ass.  Then that scene at the end when all the hobbits jumped on his bed... GAY!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#6]

The partial skeleton of Homo floresiensis, found in a cave on the island of Flores, is of an adult female that was a meter (3 feet) tall, had a chimpanzee-sized brain and was substantially different from modern humans.

That's just plain rude.  They like to be called "Little Floresiensis'"

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Extended edition ROTK DVD is due out Dec 14th.  It has 50 minutes of new footage.  A preview//trailer is available on Lordoftherings.net
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
your mother was a hobbit and your father smelt of elderberries

Your mother was a HAMSTER and your father smelt of elderberries

Edited to add: If you have hair on your toes, you definitely have hobbit blood in you somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Nasty Hobbitses"

Yes, Frodo was as gay as you can get.  Sam should have kicked his ass.  Then that scene at the end when all the hobbits jumped on his bed... GAY!

Yeah, I don't remember Frodo being that gay in the book. Pisses me off when I watch it. Sam was the man.

Now the little crazy Dwarf, Gimlie, now there was a soldier. Send him and the blonde elf in to take North Korea's nukes double-handedly. Loved the counting contest as they slew the enemy. And how Gimlie says that that giant elephant only counts as one. Good stuff.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:34:26 PM EDT
[#10]
GHEY
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top