Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 9:04:25 AM EDT
from drudge

In the last week before the election, ABCNEWS is holding on a videotaped message from a purported al Qaeda terrorist warning of a new attack on America, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned... MORE...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:05:53 AM EDT
[#1]
nothing new.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:07:46 AM EDT
[#2]

New Video has everyone scared  

Who is this 'everyone', and what's their problem?

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:07:53 AM EDT
[#3]
more details

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX WED OCT 27, 2004 12:42:01 ET XXXXX

ABCNEWS HOLDS TERROR WARNING TAPE

**Exclusive**

In the last week before the election, ABCNEWS is holding on a videotaped message from a purported al Qaeda terrorist warning of a new attack on America, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The terrorist claims on tape the next attack will dwarf 9/11. "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead. Further claims: America has brought this on itself for electing George Bush who has made war on Islam by destroying the Taliban and making war on Al Qaeda.

ABCNEWS strongly denies holding the tape back from broadcast over political concerns during the last days of the election.

The CIA is analyzing the tape, a top federal source tells the DRUDGE REPORT.

ABCNEWS obtained the tape from a source in Waziristan, Pakistan over the weekend, sources tells DRUDGE.

"We have been working 24 hours a day trying to authenticate [the tape]," a senior ABCNEWS source said Wednesday morning.

The terrorist's face is concealed by a head dress, and he speaks in an American accent, making it difficult to identify the individual. A top goverment source tells DRUDGE, US intelligence officials believe that man may be Adam Gadhan - aka Adam Pearlman, a southern California native who was highlighted by the FBI in May as an individual most likely to be involved in or have knowledge of the next al Qaeda attacks.

According to the FBI, Gadahn, 25, attended al-Qaida training camps and served as an al-Qaida translator.

The disturbing tape runs an hour -- the man simply identifies himself as 'Assam the American.'

MORE
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:07:55 AM EDT
[#4]
<sheeple>

I haven't even seen it and I'm already scared.  

</sheeple>
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:08:40 AM EDT
[#5]
must....buy......more....ammo....NOW!!!

hey its a good reason

oh yeah, dupe

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#6]
There is already a post going on this. Sorry to burst your bubble
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:09:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Dupe. IBTL, and all that...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:09:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

New Video has everyone scared  

Who is this 'everyone', and what's their problem?

Everyone, being the mainstream media, I guess.  I am not scared myself.  I think its more like that knight on the bridge in the Monty Python movie who gradually had each limb removed, and kept taunting, saying "come back here, and I'll bite you" after his arms and legs were removed.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:10:43 AM EDT
[#9]
You know what?  Its going to take another attack before this country wakes up and realizes we are at war.  Attacking us again is the worst thing those assholes can do for themselves, what they should be doing is laying low until Osama gets captured and Americans tell themselves "yeay we won, the war on terror is over and all the boys can come home."  Another attack right now would be lunacy from a strategic standpoint IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:11:54 AM EDT
[#10]

The terrorist claims on tape the next attack will dwarf 9/11. "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead. Further claims: America has brought this on itself for electing George Bush who has made war on Islam by destroying the Taliban and making war on Al Qaeda.
Oh, right.

WTC bombing #1?

Bombings of the African embassies?

USS Cole?

Khobar Towers?

Those are all because we elected George Bush?

Only if you believe in time travel.

Bite me.  We're going to elect him again.  

Run and hide, islamofascists.  We're coming for you.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Ya those people are'nt loony at all
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:13:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I would think if they had a plan going they would not announce it ahead of time.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#13]
The terrorist's face is concealed by a head dress, and he speaks in an American accent, making it difficult to identify the individual.

Does it sound like he is from the Boston area, maybe it's JOhn KErry.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:18:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Oh, right.

WTC bombing #1?

USS Cole?

Khobar Towers?

If the videotape turns out to be real, I'd love for Bush to hold a press conference saying almost exactly what you wrote.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:19:50 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, right.

WTC bombing #1?

USS Cole?

Khobar Towers?

If the videotape turns out to be real, I'd love for Bush to hold a press conference saying almost exactly what you wrote.

Bush live on foxnews holding the launch codes to an ICBM and shouting "MOLON LABE, MF'ers!!!!" would make me sorta twitch all over......
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#17]
"Run and hide, islamofascists. We're coming for you"

I think that kinda sums it up.

vmax84
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:21:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, right.

WTC bombing #1?

USS Cole?

Khobar Towers?

Bush live on foxnews holding the launch codes to an ICBM and shouting "MOLON LABE, MF'ers!!!!" would make me sorta twitch all over......

Dude I would piss my self! LOL
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
The terrorist's face is concealed by a head dress, and he speaks in an American accent, making it difficult to identify the individual.

We will attack wickahd nasty!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:26:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Religon of peace, don't forget.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:32:18 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

"In delivering death to America, I will personally cut of ears, cut off heads, cut off limbs, and the fires of Islam will raze your villages consistent with the manner of Jenghis Khan.. "
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Bring it motherfuckers.

America (at least 52% of us) is not Spain.  

Coincidentally, I just finished taking delivery of 2,000 rounds for my varous guns.  Ordered them in the last week, just felt like it was a good time to do so.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:37:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Out of the way liberal pussies!  I'll defend America!

Sorry, I don't have photoshop at work.  I'll try and make something good later.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:39:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Did he come with subtitles?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You know what?  Its going to take another attack before this country wakes up and realizes we are at war.  

Dude, as much as I'd like to agree with you, if 9/11 didn't do it, nothing short of a nuke will do it.

Most likely, all the leftists will demand a ban on nukes after that!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#26]
i just wish the next attack would be from terrorists in my area

hoards of zombie terrorists, i could try out my new ar pistol on some moving targets, and do a ballistic report on true fragmentation ranges on fleshy targets

ps, people will never wake up and realise just how important it is to have a strong, and patriotic president in office till too late

please God in heaven do not let kerry win
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:31:25 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm so scared I could just sh!t,,  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:07:00 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#29]
I doubt it. They called for more "gun control", after, *&$heads used box cutters to hijack planes.

Quoted:

Quoted:
You know what?  Its going to take another attack before this country wakes up and realizes we are at war.  

Dude, as much as I'd like to agree with you, if 9/11 didn't do it, nothing short of a nuke will do it.

Most likely, all the leftists will demand a ban on nukes after that!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#30]
If terrorists attack my house in rural Arkansas, can I come stay with some of you guys?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:23:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Al Qaeda WILL attack us, but not before the election.  That would most likely help reelect G.W. and they DON'T want that.  They'll keep turning Iraq into a killing zone in order to get Americans to vote against the war and for Kerry.
AFTER the election they will attack us.  And they will, because so far, they always do what they say they will do.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:24:37 AM EDT
[#32]
"Dupe, Da-Dupe, Da-Dupe-Dupe-Dupe... Dupe-A-Lodian!!"
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:28:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Sometimes threads start off with identical topics, but the threads end up going in different directions, so the eventually become completely different.

--Thread Analyst
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top