Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 9:00:45 AM EDT

OCTOBER SURPRISE: OSAMA'S DEAD BODY ?

The origional title of this thread posted above.  

I was DEAD WRONG.

That RAT BASTARD is alive. Unfortuntately.

I am officially eating my words.

But strangly, the reslut may just be the same.

How stupid is Osama?  This guy has no clue how american politics works. He actually thinks he can make threats and keep Bush from winning. He is clueless.

This is the biggest boost the Pres could have gotten.

He is a shoe in for President of the United States of American now.

There is no doubt he will be our next President.  

(and if not, I will be eating my words again on wednesday)  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The copy of my origionaly thread is below:  

I think that may indeed be the October surprise.  

Many analysts think that Osama is already long dead. (killed in the bombing in Afghanistan)

There are also those who think that Osama's being captured might be the October surprise, but it would be impossible for the administration to keep that a secret until election day.

But, if they had his dead body, ............... that might be another thing altogether. That could have been kept secret until just before the election.

They could say they had been trying to get a genetic profile of the bones all of this time for proof and that is why it wasn't brought to light earlier.  

So am predicting right here and now, that they may just roll out those old bones before the elections.

I certainly hope so.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#1]
would be nice
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:02:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not holding my breath...but I hope you're right.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Something like that couldn't be kept under wraps. Someone would leak it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:05:54 AM EDT
[#4]
You know, there are only 4 days left in October.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:06:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope. Osama is still alive and free, but in poor health.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:07:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Zen, you might want to change the title of this thread to "WILL THE OCTOBER SURPRISE BE OSAMA'S DEAD BODY"???

As it stands, the title is more than a little misleading.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#7]
If they have his body I sure hope they preserved his pecker so Kerry can suck on it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:10:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Ditto.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#9]
He's either been evaporated by a big' bomb or is holed up eating goat dung and staring at a cave wall with some remnants of the Taliban posse.

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:12:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto.

I think that could actually HURT Bush because people would see the realese of it so close to the election as nothing more than a political stunt - and that could potentially backfire on Bush.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto.

I think that could actually HURT Bush because people would see the realese of it so close to the election as nothing more than a political stunt - and that could potentially backfire on Bush.

Yup. DU has been harping on this for months.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto.

Exactly right.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:16:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I think that may indeed be the October surprise.  
-<SNIP-
So am predicting right here and now, that they may just roll out those old bones before the elections.

I certainly hope so.

This is nothing more than wishful thinking.  If Osama's dead body was in reach of US forces, it would have been brought out for show, like Ouday, Qusay, and their ol' man.

Don't let wishful thinking color your thoughts.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:23:18 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Zen, you might want to change the title of this thread to "WILL THE OCTOBER SURPRISE BE OSAMA'S DEAD BODY"???

Yea really.. Got me all excited.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Author Richard Miniter writes in "Shadow War: The Untold Story of How Bush Is Winning the War on Terror" that bin Laden "has trimmed his beard to fit the more traditional look of a Shi'ite cleric and he seemed to have put on weight, according to intelligence officials." In Tehran, Iran.

Have to get this book. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:38:24 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
He's either been evaporated by a big' bomb or is holed up eating goat dung and staring at a cave wall with some remnants of the Taliban posse.

Fuck him.

....and his camel too!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 on the title, ya' big TEASE!  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or just put a question mark behind it
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

+1 i hope that fucker is dead
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:01:12 AM EDT
[#20]
i hope so
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:03:11 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Ding!  We have a winner.        My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Not me. I think Osama is dead, and has been since mid-June, when he died of natural causes in a small farmhouse near Peshawar, Pakistan, with at least two of his sons in attendance.

Posted :: 9/21/2004 10:24:36 PM

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 i hope that fucker is dead

I don't - I hope he is living in a miserable bug infested spider hole in raw sewage hiding from us.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Now I KNOW you are a nut, Zen - another tinfoil-Laden topic by you.

He's been dead for 3 years. Decomposing paste in a cave in Tora Bora.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:20:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
....and his camel TOE!

Fixed it for ya...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:34:34 AM EDT
[#27]
I'd rather see  bin laden alive,
like this-

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:37:07 AM EDT
[#28]
you know,  Osama would be viewed as political grandstanding but Zaraqawi's head on a stick,  that would be pretty nice right about now....
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#29]
My prob with the whole Osama thing is that since Tora Bora there has not been one video of him postively proving him alive after TB.  Has all been voice recording sounding like him.  Im sorry but if he were alive he would be thumbing his nose at bush every chance he got.  Some say he is in poor health.....HELLO has anybody heard of makeup?  I think he has been dead for a long time but they are playing us to make us think he is still alive so it can be used to demoralize us and hurt W.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:15:45 AM EDT
[#30]
All that's left of Osama is a darkened blood stain on some rocks at Tora Bora.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Osama Bin Rotten, but anyways thats not gonna happen. Too much pressure to have the info and prove it positively. Im thinking he and his buddies like One Eye Omar are Vacationing in IRAN or PAKISTAN. They may not be attainable right now, but Im sure we're no farther than a few steps behind. They are most likely in an area we cannot gain access to such as Iran, Syria, Saudi, etc. But the time will come when they get a little too brave and we'll have CENTCOM firing a hellfire from a CIA UAV piloted from Langley and letting the locals pick up the pieces while wondering where the hell it came from.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:34:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Dinner is served.

And I am eating my own words.

That Rat Bastard is alive and making threats.

I was WRONG.

But it may have the same effect.  Osama does not understand Americans.

He thinks by making threats he can hurt the Bush election as he hurt the Spanish one, but it will backfire on  him.

His threats will only help Bush be elected.  

I predict that Bush will be our next President.

(and if I am wrong, I will eat those words as well)  

Zen

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#33]
If America is stupid enough to elect Kerry, I will have lost all faith in our electoral process.......
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#34]
The last 'proven' sighting of Bin Laden was at Tora Bora, the last message from him was him using a satphone to rally his troops at Tora Bora. Unfortunately for him a recon bird was overhead and heard it and a BLU-82 was dropped on the cavemouth were his signal was located… no one has heard anything directly from him since… he's a grease spot on that caves wall.

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:54:03 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
The last 'proven' sighting of Bin Laden was at Tora Bora, the last message from him was him using a satphone to rally his troops at Tora Bora. Unfortunately for him a recon bird was overhead and heard it and a BLU-82 was dropped on the cavemouth were his signal was located… no one has heard anything directly from him since… he's a grease spot on that caves wall.

ANdy

He's on the news right now. And he is mentioning current events.

The bastard is alive.

Damn.

The only upside is that it will assure Bush's election.  

Zen

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#36]
[ DU ] You fools, Osama made that tape in the basement of the White House.  He was captured two years ago, flown in, treated humanely, and converted to Bush's church.  Bush's "October Surprise" was to get Osama to make that tape for him so that Bush's reelection was assured! [ /DU ]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top