Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 7:42:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#1]
That's awesome.  I was just talkin' to my Dad about the inroads the Bush team is making in "Traditional" dim "gimme" groups.

Women
Blacks
Jews
Hispanics

They're still a far cry away from winning a majority of the last three but it's a good indicator that just maybe the worm is turning.  

One of the stats I'm most anticipating after the election is the percentage of Jews that went for the Bush/Conservative/WE support Israel ticket.  As others have mentioned here, the fact that American Jews have been "In the bag" for the dims for so long has always mystified me but "Maybe" they're seeing things a little more clearly these days (?)

If there's going to be a "Surprize" out of Florida (Or New Jersey for that matter) I "Think" it will be the number of "Cross-Over" voters that "SAY" (To pollsters) that they're votin' the traditional party-line who'll actually vote GWB (At least as far as POTUS is concerned).
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:03:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't have any numbers to quote, but it is my understanding the G.W. is doing very well among MARRIED women and Kerry is doing much better than G.W. among SINGLE women.  The really bad news for Kerry is that the largest NON-voting demographic segment of the population is single women.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top