Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 6:11:04 AM EDT
(Indianapolis) - A new dog owner is under investigation after trying to neuter the animal at home.

The dog is recovering at the Humane Society of Indianapolis after the incident on Friday. Officials say a man who brought in the dog said he had recently neutered the dog, but that's not what happened.

“I'm really appalled that somebody would do this at home. The dog obviously had no anesthesia, and the people didn't even understand what they were doing since they cut off his penis in an attempt to neuter him. So I think it's very cruel and hopefully we get a better home for the little guy that where he came from,” said Janet Lubinski, Humane Society.

The dog's prognosis is good. The Humane Society says the animal is up for adoption and should live a normal life with the exception of urinating normally.

Lubinski also said it's important to spay or neuter your pets, but that no one should ever try to do it at home.

______________________________________________-

WTF is wrong with this guy? He wanted to neuter so he decided to do it himself? Well what I saw on tv last night is he cut the dogs penis off with no anesthesia , and will not be charged?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:13:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Whats wrong with that?
It would have saved me $325
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:13:32 AM EDT
[#2]
WTF  Over!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:14:10 AM EDT
[#3]
They should have just killed the dog after that.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:15:04 AM EDT
[#4]
In a perfect world they'd just cut off the owners genitals and release them back into the world confident that that there'd be one less stupid gene doing laps in the pool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top