Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 2:24:31 AM EDT
The dickhead doesnt even bother to slow down and turns left as Im alread going through , almost hits my front end then looks at me pissed of like I did something wrong!

I shit you not ! If I had a permit to gun down people that drove like assholes there would be corpses EVERYWHERE! God Im sick of it!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:26:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont bother avioding anymore, just them them hit you.

Im hoping to get hit in the front or front passenger side again.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:26:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I feel your pain.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:29:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Im so pissed off right now I don't know what to do! I was just thinking to myself on the way home from working all night "how nice I got through the day without any aggravation at all" Then BLAM! I get two streets away from my house and some asshat has to do something stupid to get my adrenaline pumping ! I dont know how Im gonna fall alseep now damnit .
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:30:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you think your area has bad driving, never come to northern VA.

I think a major part of it is the "I can do no wrong" attitude being instilled in people today. This is also the major cause of fast-food and tobacco lawsuits.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:31:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I get that look from women all the time when they clearly go out of turn. HELLO!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:31:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I feel your pain.

But I feel the pain in my wrist everytime its cold because someone couldnt handel it and decided to turn on a red light, right into my path.

I did learn a few lessons from it, dont try to have a decent car, idiots are out there and they will hit you, they never think its thier fault so do as much damage as you can to remind them.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:32:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Im so pissed off right now I don't know what to do! I was just thinking to myself on the way home from working all night "how nice I got through the day without any aggravation at all" Then BLAM! I get two streets away from my house and some asshat has to do something stupid to get my adrenaline pumping ! I dont know how Im gonna fall alseep now damnit .

Drink some liqour, thats what I did everytime I got hit this year, go home and drink liqour.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:33:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Par for the course. Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. I was coming off a side street onto the main drag and a woman slowing down for a stop sign on the drag just to my left blew through it to make sure I couldn't get in front of her (I was pulling a trailer). When I pulled onto the main street, she must've went through the intersection at 25-30 mph and had to stop for me as I was blocking her lane (I was heading in the direction she was coming from).

As I eased past her she flipped me off. Nice lady, eh?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:33:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I hate those f*ckers 2......and the slowass f*ckers that drives 40mph on a 65mph zone on a 2 lane hwy with heavy traffic in the oncoming but light traffic in the direction you're traveling in-until traffic backs up because of the 40mph or even 30mph stupid driver
(you know who I'm talking about)
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:39:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I realy love the ones that go 50 in a 35 on the sidestreets then they get on the 60mph freeway and stay at 50mph ! ASSHATERY!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:43:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I realy love the ones that go 50 in a 35 on the sidestreets then they get on the 60mph freeway and stay at 50mph ! ASSHATERY!

yep.......Those times I just wish that I could empty out some mags on the p0s that's racing up and down the street at 2am and that pos that needs to pull f*cking over to let traffic through if it can't go at the posted speed limit.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:45:07 AM EDT
[#12]
I run into ones who just stop in the highways/interstate no reason, nowhere to turn they just stop sit for a few seconds then go again.

I had one who belived that you can only use brights in the fog yesterday.

I wonder whats wrong with these people, did they not see what to do on CSI last night, do they need a CBS special to tell them.  Or do they need another goverment agency to assist them in learning the road and what to do.  Maybe their parents didnt teach them to do something so they watched Alvin and the damn chipmunks and think that they can do whatever they want becuase they are special.  Some people need to go home, get the drano and the shot glass, then drain the bottle.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:47:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I run into ones who just stop in the highways/interstate no reason, nowhere to turn they just stop sit for a few seconds then go again.

I had one who belived that you can only use brights in the fog yesterday.

I wonder whats wrong with these people, did they not see what to do on CSI last night, do they need a CBS special to tell them.  Or do they need another goverment agency to assist them in learning the road and what to do.  Maybe their parents didnt teach them to do something so they watched Alvin and the damn chipmunks and think that they can do whatever they want becuase they are special.  Some people need to go home, get the drano and the shot glass, then drain the bottle.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:50:16 AM EDT
[#14]
I just got finished putting my motorcycle back together after someone made a left turn in front of me last May.  Just yesterday I was going through an intersection and some jerk made a right turn onto the street I was travelling.  Normally that's OK, but he felt he had to cross over immediately to the left lane, instead of staying in his lane.  Ruined a good morning for me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:16:32 AM EDT
[#15]
I went on a ride-along with the State Patrol a few weeks ago, and we are talking about my interest in law enforcement.  Pretty early into the conversation, he asks me, "So, do you hate bad drivers?  Do they really drive you nuts?"  I didn't know what he was getting at and wondered if it was a trick question...Like, what if the answer is yes, would I be too biased?  So, I said, well, yes, sometimes.

He says something like:  Well, you will LOVE this job!  Instead of just getting mad, you get to pull them over and give them a ticket.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:37:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I went on a ride-along with the State Patrol a few weeks ago, and we are talking about my interest in law enforcement.  Pretty early into the conversation, he asks me, "So, do you hate bad drivers?  Do they really drive you nuts?"  I didn't know what he was getting at and wondered if it was a trick question...Like, what if the answer is yes, would I be too biased?  So, I said, well, yes, sometimes.

He says something like:  Well, you will LOVE this job!  Instead of just getting mad, you get to pull them over and give them a ticket.  

I realy do need to get off my ass and outa this rut im in with this job and get into law enforcement . Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to be a cop I don't know whats holding me back.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:36:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I realy do need to get off my ass and outa this rut im in with this job and get into law enforcement . Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to be a cop I don't know whats holding me back.

Start apply to some places.  I bet you can do it on the web for some of them.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:43:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah, a lot of assholes around here don't know how four way stops work.  There's one between a couple buildings here.  I'll come up and stop to turn left.  Someone directly across wants to turn right (my left).  They think they can roll up to the stop sign, tap the brakes, and proceed with their right turn.  Cuz heck, you can turn right on RED, why not a stop sign.  Sometimes I'm halfway into the intersection and they just go.  Freaking morons.  When I keep going to scare the crap out of them, they get pissy at me.  Ignorance is angering to them sometimes.  Oh if I were only a cop.  I'd write so many 'failure to yeild right of way' tickets.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:09:00 AM EDT
[#19]
The mother f*cker blows through the stop sign , almost hits me & then gives me a dirty look!/quote]

That stuff is a function of the public schools for the last 30 years.  It's all about more-me-now & MY self esteem.  Nothing else matters as long as I feel good about MYSELF.

Hell.

Handbasket.

You know the rest.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:17:34 AM EDT
[#20]
It was a Democrat.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:29:41 AM EDT
[#21]
When that happens around here it's usually a soccer mommie.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:32:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Two trends I've noticed:  Women driving Chevy Tahoes are incredibly rude and ill-mannered.

Anyone with an expensive luxury car seems to think they are somehow entitled to cut you off or otherwise inconvenience you.  I assume because they are paying so much for their ride?  This is not the Soviet Union, there is no lane restricted for high party official use only.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:39:32 AM EDT
[#23]
It bothers you because you let it.  Stress affects your health.  If you allow that person to get you angry and stressed out, that person has taken advantage of you.

I look at it this way, if there wasn't an accident - great - just keep on with what I was doing and forget about the whole thing, thankful that I have quick enough reflexes to avoid dipshit drivers.

Seriously, what good does it do to get angry?

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:40:12 AM EDT
[#24]
I can relate.  I had a teanager almost run me over in a crosswalk.  I saw her coming (driving a Volkswagon Rabbit), pushed my then girlfriend (now wife) back, and then jumped up and onto her hood making very sure to land HARD (I almost rolled over the whole car). I told her as calmly as I was able to "Slow the F&*% down" then hopped off leaving her hood caved in.  She sat for a moment, then rolled the window down as if to say something (she looked very annoyed...not sorry for almost running us over)....she never did & drove off after we watched her go...  

It took me probably 2 days to stop feeling like I wanted to look for VWs at repair shops so we could finish our lesson...and even longer tto stop second guessing myself...but then I let it go.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:41:47 AM EDT
[#25]
i usually follow them home and give them the speech about burning their house down with their family in it.  it does the trick.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:44:54 AM EDT
[#26]
It's all Bush's fault
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:50:09 AM EDT
[#27]
This seems to be an epidemic these days...no matter how egregious and life threatening the other person's fuck up is, 99 time out of 100 they get pissed and flip you off if you even honk at them.  I see it almost every day.  

And stop signs now apperently mean: slow down imperceptibly, and wail through the intersection because there couldn't possibly be anyone else on the road who has the right of way.  

Just this morning, right down the road, two assholes came blazing into the intersection after the light had been green for at least 2 seconds...had I been a little quicker off the light, I'd have been t-boned by the second guy for sure.  

Personally, I think I should be allowed to shoot at LEAST 5 NDMs* a day.  I'd have the problem under control in a month or 2

*Non Driving Mother**ckers
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:50:25 AM EDT
[#28]
This is why we need a graduated licensing system...

btw I feel all of your pain, some asshat woman wrecked my car that I busted my ass to buy and afford, no I'm stuck with an 89 VW Fox , all because she was too fuckin lazy to look over her shoulder before changing lanes, almost got run over by a semi on that one...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:39:27 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
It was a Democrat.

Yep, anti-gunner also...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:34:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
This is why we need a graduated licensing system...

btw I feel all of your pain, some asshat woman wrecked my car that I busted my ass to buy and afford, no I'm stuck with an 89 VW Fox , all because she was too fuckin lazy to look over her shoulder before changing lanes, almost got run over by a semi on that one...

my buddy had his car wrecked because of some dumbass lady that did the same thing too....she made a right turn on a red light and turned into the far left lane without bothering to look over the shoulders because she thinks she owns the road.......and the bad thing was that my buddy lost in court and was said to be at fault because 1. it was a women judge 2. it was a middle age lady that f*cked up 3. my buddy is guilty as f*ck as soon as he stuck foot in the courtroom just because........later my buddy wanted to go torch up all the cars that the B*tch had
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:40:43 PM EDT
[#31]
I was at a 4-way stop today, waited my turn like always and some jerk in a dark green Ford just starts going. I grew up half a blook from that corner and saw alot of accidents there. They almost always occured because people dont watch all the lanes. One of the directions has 2 lanes and if you don't watch both, accidents happen.  Probably more accidents in that one intersection than anywhere else in the town.  

I generally dont care about most drivers anymore. I used to get worked up but after a couple hundred thousand miles its easier to just flip em off and move on with your life. Getting all worked up and loosing sleep is never worth it. I really calmed down once i started carrying a gun all the time. I was actually headed to the range for a local AR15.com shoot when it happened today ( edited to add what part of ohio are you from?, were always looking for more locals to come to the shoots).  4 guns and hundreds of rounds of ammo, that would have sucked to try to explain to the cops if an accident happened.

Has anybody ever been in an accident on the way to the range? I always wondered how the cops handled it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:28:03 AM EDT
[#32]
I was once the Second car through a light that changed from Red to Green.  And here comes Bozo barreling through His Red light.  As I saw him coming I was able to brake hard; he only messed up the front end a little.  He saw me motion with my hand, “Over to the other side of the road numb-nuts”.  The light was at a T intersection.  The people behind me gave me their names and addresses; they were witnesses.

Nearby was a convenience store where there was a phone.  As the car was a Company Car he got to explain to my Boss why there was damage to the Front Left.  The car was drivable.  Messy, but drivable.
When I got back I got to explain in greater detail What Happened.
Here’s the T with the stoplight.  1st car, me, Witnesses.  Light is Red.  Light changes to Green.  First vehicle goes through then me.  Here come Numb-nuts.  I hit the brakes.  He brakes but not in time. Kay-Runch.

The next day I got to write out the accident report for the Insurance Company.  I don’t think Numb-nuts chewed tobacco while driving for a while.

Lucky me.  He was civil.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top