Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2001 8:49:34 PM EDT
Does anyone know if Lenny Magill is a member of AR15.com?  Just curious because he's my hero and he leads my dream life!  Seriously I really dig his videos. [8D] [%(]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 9:06:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have an answer to your question. I do however, own two of his AR vids. I had never heard of him, but got a smokin' deal on the vids. They're actually really good (ar15 CQC and Mastering). Some of the stuff is really basic which is understandable from a marketing perspective. I did learn a few good tricks though.
Does anyone know his background/experience?
Thanks,
CS
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Coversix - didn't you get those videos from me?

The scoop on Lenny is that he's not really had combat or LE experience, but he's really into self defense, firearms, edged weapons, martial arts, fitness.

He's self-studied and he's also studied with a lot of top notch pros  

He's done a lot of videography and has a nice catalog/online business going with his video and self defense and concealed weapon stuff.

Likes to star in his own videos a lot and his wife is . ..  hot.

The sales manager that I buy the videos from says that he's fun to work for and that he's a work-a-holic.

I think he's loaded $$$$$
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:04:42 PM EDT
[#3]
i saw him walking around an NRA convention a few years ago, seemed like a nice guy, he lives in the san diego county area (at least his business is there)
i think his videos are basic and simple so average joe shooter can learn from them

and yeah his wife is HOT [:D]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 12:01:37 AM EDT
[#4]
What kind of videos does his wife make?
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 12:06:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Imbrog|io, Down boy...  [:)]

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 9:57:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Ahhhhh, roger the HOT wife...

(pant,pant,pant)
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 10:17:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I can verify that his wife is a total, and I mean TOTAL fox! I met both of them a while back at one of the SHOT shows in Dallas. That babe is awesome! She appears in several of his videos too.[:P]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 3:18:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ahhhhh, roger the HOT wife...

(pant,pant,pant)
View Quote

Yeah..  She has really "big" "Jersey Girl" hair and silicone boobs.

Cute enough though... and they have a gorgeous house with a pool (check out their underwater shooting video)
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 2:22:15 PM EDT
[#9]
ESP, Uh...yes I did I believe. I think I may have rounded up a few new tac-vest customers for you. That $80 crossdraw/pistol mag vest is a SMOKIN' deal.
CS

Quoted:
Coversix - didn't you get those videos from me?

The scoop on Lenny is that he's not really had combat or LE experience, but he's really into self defense, firearms, edged weapons, martial arts, fitness.

He's self-studied and he's also studied with a lot of top notch pros  

He's done a lot of videography and has a nice catalog/online business going with his video and self defense and concealed weapon stuff.

Likes to star in his own videos a lot and his wife is . ..  hot.

The sales manager that I buy the videos from says that he's fun to work for and that he's a work-a-holic.

I think he's loaded $$$$$
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#10]
He used to film the USPSA/IPSC Nationals(Limited & Open), but somehow he got upset and wouldn't make anymore.
I never heard what or who pissed him off.
[?]
I wish [i]someone[/i] would film the Nationals again. It's good to watch how the pro's do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top