Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 9:55:49 PM EDT
A college that I am looking at attending is working on a transmitter to help enable radio controlled IEDs inoperable to detonators so that they can be disarmed when found.

www.umr.edu/index.php?id=1586&backPID=245&tt_news=468
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Egghead know-it-alls.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Egghead.. hmmm.. No idea who or what
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:19:43 PM EDT
[#3]
When I was in school most people were looking at colleges based on thier sport teams,.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
When I was in school most people were looking at colleges based on thier sport teams,.

I totally didn't recognize your posts with the new avatar and all
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I totally didn't recognize your posts with the new avatar and all

New avatar, but the same miserable bastard.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Why not  just ask the English for blueprint? They developed the technology to use in Ireland and AFAIK it works in Iraq as well.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:34:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Why not  just ask the English for blueprint? They developed the technology to use in Ireland and AFAIK it works in Iraq as well.

Bits & Izzys have very good anti-boobytrap jammers, developed by necessity...

According to Vito, the last time a Brit soldier got hit by an IED, the ruckus back at home wasn't about the fact that he was hit, but the fact that his vehicle did not have a boobytrap-jammer on it....
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:13:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Redleg13a on this site is an ROTC instructer there if you are thinking of going you should talk to him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top