Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 8:50:34 PM EDT
Anyone know if a sequel to "Dawn of the Dead" or a remake of "Day of the Dead" is being planned??  I sure hope so.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I heard they got some other ones planned, but I dont know details.

Where is Imbrog when we "need" him

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:57:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, Romero's in preproduction on "Land of the Dead", about humanity's counterattack on the zombies.

Land of the Dead Premise/Synopsis:
Where zombies having taken over the world and those left alive are confined to a walled-in city that keeps out the corpse corps. Anarchy rules the streets, with the wealthy insulated and living in fortified skyscrapers. The drama revolves around a group of scavengers who must thwart an attempt to overthrow the city while the dead are evolving from brainless slow-moving creatures into more advanced creatures

Edited: The movie has been cast and began shooting on October 11.  It's scheduled for release in October 2005.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:59:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Out of nowhere... News that "Day of the Dead:Contagium" has finished shooting in LA. This is a direct to DVD film shot by Taurus Entertainment and has no involvement with Romero. For more information check out the dedicated forum on this site.

www.homepageofthedead.com/
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember in Andy's video diary, it talk about survisors recovering it later, Id like to see a post DOTD movie.

Day of the Dead was just not all it should have been
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Remember in Andy's video diary, it talk about survisors recovering it later, Id like to see a post DOTD movie.

Romero should join the crew from the island with Pat tallman from the second night of the living dead.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Romero should join the crew from the island with Pat tallman from the second night of the living dead.

Id like to see a movie thats more of war type, lots of FA gunfire, bombing, etcx
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Id like to see a movie thats more of war type, lots of FA gunfire, bombing, etcx

Howz about a aircraft carrier or two off the coast of Kali flying sorties against the dead?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I dont know if any of you guys have heard of this website but if you are into zombie stories this is a good one.

www.raptorman.us/

Check out the journal, I read the whole thing last night good stuff.

Plus it references Texas and South Texas, Corpus Christi in particular where I live. ++
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top