Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 8:45:47 PM EDT
It's about a trajedy that occurs in a house, & all who go there get sucked in by it, & become part of the trajedy. It was supposed to be scary, but I found it borrish. It was the late showing, & the theather was near empty when we got there, & near full when it started. Full of college students who probably skipped school in the morning because they couldn't sleep afterwards.

My mom thought it was scary, but I can't for the life of me figure out why no one ever shoots the goblins??? I would, & if my .45 didn't work on them I would switch to my M-4. If that was a failure, I would get out of the area, & find something else to do with my time.

Anyway, on a scale of 1-10 for scary I would give it a 1, just above Scobby Doo cartoons. Sorry,...it sucked dead dogs.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok that goes towards the avoid list.

After what people said about Aliens VS Predator, I didnt spend 99 cents to see it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
none of the girls at the show were over 21, so i liked it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I can't for the life of me figure out why no one ever shoots the goblins.

i thought this was set in Japan? No guns.

They can use Airsoft though
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:13:24 PM EDT
[#4]
It was set in Japland. They don'ts gots guns? No wonder there's so many of them.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#5]
that explains why there are so many people in gun restricted states.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#6]
It made me jump, once or twice, but as far as being scary...I can't say I have thought that about any movie.  I also went with two 20 year old girls...that makes everything better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top