Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 8:42:32 PM EDT
Weak ass Wanda Sykes is on Communist Central right now talking about how she doesn't vote for the person she likes, she votes for who she hates less. She is going on about how there is nothing that John Kerry could do to make her vote against him right now. She said he could be a member of the Klan, "People change.".

She just fundamentally hates Bush.
About a third of her warmed up drunk ass crowd is clapping.
Does she think she's big enough to make headlines after spouting this crap now?  I'm gonna watch the news for her.  If there is one headline about her I'll force myself to watch her stupid ass for a week. That's some serious punishment I know.  I'm just trying to understand her metality.....and it isn't happening.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:44:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Who?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Who?

Exactly, she thinks she's gonna make headlines for making these sounds.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#3]
She is a rich, black, Bandwagoning Fucktard. She is trying to tell people what SHE thinks THEY want to hear. She can go fuck herself and her Ass-Backwards ways. Besides, she is ONE UGLY BITCH!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:46:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Who?

+1
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Shes a funny comedian. However, now we know she is as dumb as a box of crayons
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Shes a funny comedian. However, now we know she is as dumb as a box of crayons

Exact reason why her show on ABC, CBS... whatever network it was one was canned within 4 episodes I believe.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:50:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Like someone posted earlier today, "She got three helpings of the ugly.".  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Weak ass Wanda Sykes is on Communist Central right now talking about how she doesn't vote for the person she likes, she votes for who she hates less. She is going on about how there is nothing that John Kerry could do to make her vote against him right now. She said he could be a member of the Klan, "People change.".

She just fundamentally hates Bush.
About a third of her warmed up drunk ass crowd is clapping.
Does she think she's big enough to make headlines after spouting this crap now?  I'm gonna watch the news for her.  If there is one headline about her I'll force myself to watch her stupid ass for a week. That's some serious punishment I know.  I'm just trying to understand her metality.....and it isn't happening.

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WATCHING "WANDA DOES IT" ?!?!?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#9]
She is a waste of life!   I knew there was a reason I didn't like her!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who?

+1

+ another
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:42:26 PM EDT
[#11]
She is pretty stupid overall but when I heard this (.mp3 274kb) on Crank Yankers I couldn't help but laugh.

Having said that I haven't found a SINGLE other thing she's said or done mildly amusing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who?

+1

+ another

And + one more
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top