Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 7:35:15 PM EDT
I had a vasectomy about 5 years ago.  Got divorced last year.  If I decide to ever do something crazy like get married again , and if I want to have a kid with the new Mrs. Vmax, I would have to go get my vasectomy reversed.  

Anybody ever do this?  Painful?  Costs associated with it?  Any input appreciated!!!  

Thanks.

vmax84  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#1]
No, but maybe you need to stop by and get your head checked?  Are you losing it?!
Sheeeesh, best thing I ever did was get that done.  If I ever got divorced; first: I would never get married again!  Second: I'm very happy with my two boys.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Based on how much it hurt to have it done, I'd say your best bet is to just keep "trying" to have a baby and tell her you "don't know why it's not working, maybe you just need to do it more".

That's what I would do anyway.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I had enough with 1 kid so I got mine..

the beotch (ex) thought it was all about her and me not wanting to have another kid with her (Well it is NOW!)

as I get older, my one child is still enough to handle as it is. but am slightly torn about it.. I love babies.  (it's driving my new career persuit- neonatal nursing)

It is nice not having to "worry" when it's time to 'interact and have fun'!

from the research I've done, getting a reversal is still the most prefered method of those out there for making babies again.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe I'm just a pussy, but it hurt like a fu$%# bitch when I got snipped .  Damn, I didn't enjoy it at all.

But.........I've met a real attractive, classy lady and in the back of my mind, I'm wondering about maybe some day, having a kid with her.  

Too much wine for me tonight, huh?!!!    

vmax84
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:22:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Nevermind........

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nevermind........

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#7]
A manly man get a vasectomy and then jogs home.

An idiot is one who gets a vasectomy and then wants the process reversed.

Unless of course you don't already have kids.

Chris
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:47:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Nevermind........

So what's up with you?

vmax84
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#9]
yeah, kerry's dad.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I usually offer my stud services, free, out of the goodness of my heart. Only require that the child be named Little T.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top