Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 7:31:43 PM EDT
Yes, that's what it said.  

It was a union handout for Kerry posted at the plant where I work.  I live in SE TX where deer hunting is second only to high school football and they go absolutely ape shit about football.  Believe it or not most of the people are buying it.  He's pictured holding a shotgun and there’s a letter telling about what a good friend of gun owners he it.

I brought printouts of Kerry’s voting record on guns just so there would be some response to this crap but I don't know how much good it will do.  In this area there’s a long tradition of believing Republicans are for the rich and the Democrats are for the little guy.  We all make between 60-80k a year and most think they are somewhat poor.  Our schools really need to do a better job of teaching math.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
 In this area there’s a long tradition of believing Republicans are for the rich and the Democrats are for the little guy.  We all make between 60-80k a year and most think they are somewhat poor.  

Someone needs to tell them that according to Kerry, they ARE the "rich", since that kind of salary puts them up into the top 10% or so of US wage earners.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:36:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 In this area there’s a long tradition of believing Republicans are for the rich and the Democrats are for the little guy.  We all make between 60-80k a year and most think they are somewhat poor.  

Someone needs to tell them that according to Kerry, they ARE the "rich", since that kind of salary puts them up into the top 10% or so of US wage earners.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Kerry would bend them over without lube, take their guns and leave them broke if he could.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a similar flyer from the I.A.F.F. (actually from AFL-CIO) that said: "YOUR GUN IS SAFE, BUT YOUR JOB IS NOT!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top