Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 6:31:46 PM EDT
Haven't found any yet, anyone else have any luck????
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Jut bought it right now!! Gonna watch it tonight!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Frequently computer programs, games, DVDs have special hidden material called EASTER EGGS.  You have to click in a certain area on program or access the movie in a certain sequence etc.  There are websites dedicated to these things.  Microsoft programs will have hidden messages quite often.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#4]
According to www.movie-mistakes.com Dawn fo the Dead has two easter eggs.

Dawn of the Dead's two easter eggs

This Easter Egg is on the Theatrical Version Special Divimax Edition, region 1, although it may be on other regions as well. Go to the Extras section. Scroll down to the "Main Menu" option, and then press down one more time. This will highlight the zombie silhouette to the right of the screen. Press enter and it will play an interview with Chris Romero.

This Easter Egg is on the Theatrical Version Special Divimax Edition, region 1, although it may be on other regions as well. Go to the Audio Setup. Scroll down to the "Main Menu" option, and then press down one more time. This will highlight the zombie silhouette to the right of the screen. Press enter and it will play an interview with Tom Savini.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:20:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

This Easter Egg is on the Theatrical Version Special Divimax Edition, region 1, although it may be on other regions as well. Go to the Extras section. Scroll down to the "Main Menu" option, and then press down one more time. This will highlight the zombie silhouette to the right of the screen. Press enter and it will play an interview with Chris Romero.

This Easter Egg is on the Theatrical Version Special Divimax Edition, region 1, although it may be on other regions as well. Go to the Audio Setup. Scroll down to the "Main Menu" option, and then press down one more time. This will highlight the zombie silhouette to the right of the screen. Press enter and it will play an interview with Tom Savini.

I think he is asking about the new one, not the 78 one.  But thanks, I'm going to try these out.
Now isn't it bedtime on a school night?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he is asking about the new one, not the 78 one.  But thanks, I'm going to try these out.
Now isn't it bedtime on a school night?

I just saw Dawn of the Dead and clicked it, lol...Not again! Not bedtime! No! Who cares about a school night anyways...and you should go check my post on the 'how many hours of sleep do you get a night' thread! HA!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top