Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 6:26:23 PM EDT
Our dog Dudley is once again in the doggie hospital.  This time it's colitis and the doc just wants to monitor him overnight.  I'm missing him and it's too quiet here now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:27:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Best wishes and prayers for you "best friend"!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:27:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear ML  Hope the little furball returns soon 'n healthy!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the prayers guys.  It is just super quiet without him around and he seems to be sick all the time.  Its usually not serious stuff, but I really feel for the little guy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Hang in there, he'll be OK and back with you before you know it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I have 3, and the 2 who were home moped until the other one got back.

Then they promptly started chewing on each other again. Brotherly love, I guess.

The quiet at home is hard, but FWIW, it's probably harder on you than on your dog. Hang in there.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Then they promptly started chewing on each other again. Brotherly love, I guess.

The quiet at home is hard, but FWIW, it's probably harder on you than on your dog. Hang in there.

Our other dog has been super velcro this evening...I'm sure that he'll be back to his regular asshat self when Dudley comes home.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Aww...poor Dudley (and Marian and QS).    'hope the little fellow gets to feeling better fast.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Our other dog has been super velcro this evening...I'm sure that he'll be back to his regular asshat self when Dudley comes home.

Dogs can pick up your moods/feelings better than you think.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Sorry to hear that.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll keep you all posted...he should be home tomorrow and then the house will be utter chaos like normal!  Thanks again for all the wishes and prayers.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Colitis?

Are you sure it's not some other colon-related injury or condition?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/HUNTINGD.jpg

BUTT seriously,  good luck to you and your doggies.

CJ

Uh wow...I have no idea why you let a deer hump your dog, but that doesn't happen in our house!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:43:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, poor Dudley has to stay another night.  He's not getting better and the doc thinks he must have eaten something really bad that tore his stomach up.  Hopefully he'll be better tomorrow and we can bring him home.  I miss the little $hit.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Get well, Dudley!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top