Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 5:08:27 PM EDT
I have a fairly serious question about law enforcement (specifically an Agent position).  I would appreciate it if those that reply would tell what relation they have had with law enforcement employment.  Also, please reply.

What are the pros and cons?

Advancements, pay or other?

Would you do it for a career?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have a fairly serious question about law enforcement (specifically an Agent position).  I would appreciate it if those that reply would tell what relation they have had with law enforcement employment.  Also, please reply.

What are the pros and cons?you get to carry your side arm anywhere in the country with no hassle

Advancements, pay or other?pay is better than most state, county, and local police

Would you do it for a career?depends what service, I am, but there some "agent" positions that are very demanding i.e. Dept. of Energy Nuke security, Air Marshalls

What service are you talking about, if you dont wnat to post it, IM me
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:16:24 PM EDT
[#2]

What service are you talking about, if you dont wnat to post it, IM me

Same here, I have 18 years in.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top