Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 4:42:38 PM EDT
Chuck Bradley of Shooters Connection www.shootersconnection.com asked me to post this around for some help with a poll. His dad, Charles Bradley is running as a Republican for the Kentucky General Assembly for Scott County.

The poll sets a cookie and if you're so incline,  you can revote after you clear your cookies.

Apparently the demoncrats are stuffing the poll and he'd like some help. Please help the Republicans, Charles Bradley and Damon Thayer.

And (free plug...) Chuck's a great source for shooting supplies and STI products - mostly USPSA/IPSC but some 3-Gun and general supplies too.

www.news-graphic.com/
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Where's the poll?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:47:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where's the poll?

+1
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where's the poll?

+1

<----crossing arms, tapping toes, waiting.......
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Would love to help out on the poll.  If there is a poll.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]
ummmmm
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:14:42 AM EDT
[#6]
www.news-graphic.com/

waddadumass...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Thats ok Kevin, I appreciate it anyway. htI also thank any of you who went and voted for my Father. I realize the online poll doesnt mean much, its more of a symbol thna anything. We belive he will win this election despite the efforts of the Democrats.

My dads view on gun control is that he believes in unrestricted concealed carry. That gun ownership is a right and not a privilege. That the 2nd amendment aint about goose hunting but about the citizens right to keep and bear military equivilant small arms. His opponent s view wouldnt hold a candle to his although the NRA has decided to endorse his democrat opponent. They both recieve an "a" grade. But the democrat is an encumbent and the NRA has a long standing policy of endorsing encumbents who have sided with them before.

While John Kerry owns a goose gun, my Dad owns a Bushmaster!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Hit

Charlie Hoffman and Damon Thayer 8.7%
Charlie Hoffman and Cliff Wallace 32.5%
Charles Bradley and Damon Thayer 46.4%
Charles Bradley and Cliff Wallace             12.3%
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome Chuck, from a fellow Ashland Gun Club member.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top