Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 3:37:39 PM EDT
The news agencies are now reporting (well . . . some of them) that the "380 tons of deadly explosives" have been missing since April of 2003.  

So . . . why ain't Mr. Bush calling kerry a liar  ! ! ! ! ! !

Why ain't he showing the American people what a lying scum that kerry is  ! !

WHY ! ! ! ! !
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:40:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The news agencies are now reporting (well . . . some of them) that the "380 tons of deadly explosives" have been missing since April of 2003.  

So . . . why ain't Mr. PRESIDENT Bush calling kerry a liar  ! ! ! ! ! !

WHY ! ! ! ! !

Fixed it for you..
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll add one.

Why is President Bush letting Kerry get away with blaming him for the lack of flue vaccine when it was Kerry and Edwards who made the US so hostile to the drug makers that it forced them to close?

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Because he's staying above it all while the rest of the GOP machine does it for him.

Besides, Kerry is doing a great job on his own!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

So . . . why ain't Mr. Bush calling kerry a liar  ! ! ! ! ! !

WHY ! ! ! ! !

keeping his eye on the ball, staying on the offensive working the voters, he refuses to be put on the ropes answering the RATS "weak shit"
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Very simple.  If he spends his time replying to Kerry's charges, he is letting Kerry dictate the terms of the campaign.  Winners run on their own terms.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:42:41 PM EDT
[#6]
b/c it was the kerry propoganda outlet the NY Times that 'broke' the story....
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#7]
What would you like him personally to do? It's already in the news so unless you want him to hold a press conference and tell skerry to go fuck himself I don't know what else he could do.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:43:27 PM EDT
[#8]

If they were to call sKerry on every lie they catch him in, most people wouldn't believe it. People don't want to believe that someone running for President  can lie as much as what he is apparently doing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:48:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What would you like him personally to do? It's already in the news so unless you want him to hold a press conference and tell skerry to go fuck himself I don't know what else he could do.

Its pure fantasy but,  It sure would make my year!
sKerry will get his bitch slap when he is conceding the election next week
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its pure fantasy but,  It sure would make my year!
sKerry will get his bitch slap when he is conceding the election next week

Hell yeah! Don't get me wrong I would LOVE for that to happen, but Bush won't sink to that level which is good. skerry will definately get his on election day.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:59:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top