Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/26/2004 1:48:30 PM EDT
rice cars and their shitty sounding exhaust. Why do they think a whinning buzz sound is cool. It sounds like crap. There is this ass that lives by my and in flying in and out at all hours of the night. I told him if he keeps it up, my tommygun is going to kiss his engine block the the buttstock is going to kiss his jaw. Since then he has toned it down. Those little prcisk are all around my town. What ever happened to the nice sound of a V-8 with dual exhaust. Flipping kids are turning into twats.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#1]
They're fags who think making a car sound like a go-cart is cool. I hate them and I hope they wreck their cars.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#2]
what happened to noise ordinances? I don’t want to be the old a-hole that calls the cops but I can’t even listen to the radio on the way home w/o a dozen of the jerks and or the boomers disturbing me
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:51:33 PM EDT
[#3]
hk, that was post 666
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:52:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
what happened to noise ordinances? I don’t want to be the old a-hole that calls the cops but I can’t even listen to the radio on the way home w/o a dozen of the jerks and or the boomers disturbing me

Don't fight it - come over to the old and grumpy side.

(appropriately, that was your post number 666 - go ahead and be evil, call the cops!).
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I love it when some kid in his ratty old Honda low-ricer pulls up next to me on my Ninja. Not too many even pretend that they even have a chance though. Not even the kids in their real rice racers (Subaru, etc) usually want to start sh#t with someone on a sport bike.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:40:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Those jerkoffs cruise up and down the street of my boyfriend's apartment complex all the time, even at ungodly hours of the morning.  The worst part is, there's a girl whose car alarm sensitivity is set way too high and a lot of times the jerkoff's bass level will set off her car alarm, which is ridiculously loud as well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Did someone say 666  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They're fags who think making a car sound like a go-cart is cool. I hate them and I hope they wreck their cars.

+++++++++1
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:36:18 PM EDT
[#9]
not to defend tasteless rice

but you really should see the looks on the faces of musclecar owners when a honda or nissan kills them at the track
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I blame the fast and the furious movie for the ricer craze.  It was bad before, but now it's really bad.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:56:34 PM EDT
[#11]
they sound like shit but you would be surprised at what you can do with a 4 banger these days. There are  AWD eagle talons from the early 90s blowing the doors on muscle cars. The noise i could do with out.

J
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:06:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

but you really should see the looks on the faces of musclecar owners when a honda or nissan kills them at the track

On the contrary, you should she those ricers faces when they get their asses handed to them by a 4x4 diesel Dodge
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, It's priceless when they think they can outrun me. 2003 Corwn Vic riding up their asses at 110mph. Oh, did I mention it's a POLICE CAR? Ricers are always good for speeding tickets!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I hate them here too, I try and convince people not to put money in thier cars anymore.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
rice cars and their shitty sounding exhaust. Why do they think a whinning buzz sound is cool. It sounds like crap. There is this ass that lives by my and in flying in and out at all hours of the night. I told him if he keeps it up, my tommygun is going to kiss his engine block the the buttstock is going to kiss his jaw. Since then he has toned it down. Those little prcisk are all around my town. What ever happened to the nice sound of a V-8 with dual exhaust. Flipping kids are turning into twats.

I'm sick of stupid fucking teenagers thinking it's cool to buy and "supe up" foreign cars at the price of creating an economy DEPENDENT on foreign products. I understand many of you will cry your eyes out that domestic companies are exporting jobs, etc. But really, I encourage a global economy... I know foreign trade is a necessity, however, we don't have to whore ourselves out to other countries in a deliberate effort to make them rich. Yes, foreign companies create domestic jobs... but at what long-term cost? What happens when we are so dependent on Japan and China that they can impose terrible tariffs on us. Although, this will not happen soon because they are as dependent on us as we are in them, this is only because of our culture that the world beckons to. We will not be the focal point of the world forever and we need to prepare ourselves for that time when we can't just whore our culture and our services our to an indignant world.

NOTE: Back to the original post... RICERS ARE GAY!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
What ever happened to the nice sound of a V-8 with dual exhaust.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:26:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Well, It's priceless when they think they can outrun me. 2003 Corwn Vic riding up their asses at 110mph. Oh, did I mention it's a POLICE CAR? Ricers are always good for speeding tickets!

Oooo.  Is that the new Ford model?  Does it explode on impact like the previous years?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#18]
welcome to the club.

Don't even get me started.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:31:48 PM EDT
[#19]
I sit here and explain to someone on 2nd shift, they if you try to do stuff with your car that.

1 It will get wrecked and fixed halfassed
2 Broke into by some lowlife
3 Damaged from shit in the road
4 Hit by some uninsured fucker
5 Sold lfor 25% of whats in after your tired of it in 2 months.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm sick of the fact that they think 16.9 is fast because they shaved .2 sec off their 1/4 by an exhaust upgrade and about $2000 in other mods.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

On the contrary, you should she those ricers faces when they get their asses handed to them by a 4x4 diesel Dodge

Sounds like a NW BOMBer........

Those ricer cars drive me nuts.  They sound like freakin' weed whackers.  Sure, some of them are fast, but I just laugh when I a Honda Civic done up with "Type R", huge wings and coffee can exhausts.  What a joke.

One of my favorite sites on how to get 50 FREE HP for your car.  www.angelfire.com/nc2/mycoffeecan/page1.html
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oooo.  Is that the new Ford model?  Does it explode on impact like the previous years?

Nope, those were sold to the Highway patrol. Just kidding! Ours are the ones that were modified or never had the problem. I guess it was a metal flange on the rear diff that could/would puncture the gas tank if the car was rear ended. Caused a few cars to catch fire. Mine does not have that problem but those ricers get all burned up when I say "Sign here....press hard, 5 copies!"
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:26:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Ford SVT Lightning...kills rice dead

ETA: They don't ever expect a 5000 lb. pickup to make toast of their little jap gokarts.  Hi-larious
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:28:07 PM EDT
[#24]
I'll take it this is what you like to chase after then:

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Detroit V-8 with Flowmaster exhaust...

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:30:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Well I killed one when it cut infront of me and got hit in the side.

It was never going far again.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Or if I want to get off the beaten track:

330hp Chevy crate engine:

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:42:07 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Here we go again, Honda's are obnoxious if they have a loud exhaust, but a shitty ass pickup with a pair of flowmasters and 90 ponds of rust sounds cool because it is American and V8? Motorcycles are allowed to have earsplitting tail pipes, because they are cool?

I dont like loud pipes on motorcycles either, I find them just as annoying
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:47:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:49:05 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here we go again, Honda's are obnoxious if they have a loud exhaust, but a shitty ass pickup with a pair of flowmasters and 90 ponds of rust sounds cool because it is American and V8? Motorcycles are allowed to have earsplitting tail pipes, because they are cool?

I dont like loud pipes on motorcycles either, I find them just as annoying

+1

I sometimes feel like going out to the idiots who pass by my house and saying "Hey, I understand you have a small penis, but do you mind keeping it down? This is a residential area".
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:52:09 PM EDT
[#32]
My '97 GT before I wrecked it two years ago.  

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:15:27 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Or if I want to get off the beaten track:

330hp Chevy crate engine:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/dukota/MyLandcruiser.jpg

Now that's a nice "Battle Vehicle"
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:53:26 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm 23 years old and I think that shit is gay.  I don't live very far away from a busy roadway and I have to put up with those annoying lawnmowers all damn day.  To each his own, but I don't have to like it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:52:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Those fart tubes are pretty annoying.
My wife likes to ask them when they pull alongside us at a light "So, it's pretty embarassing having a small dick huh?"
The looks on their faces is hilarious.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:10:22 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

And so long as they are out there keeping the po po busy writing them ticket after ticket, I say God Bless em, because the cops won't bother me when I am doing 72 on the interstate because they already have their quota for the month.

Ricers are idiots (most of them don't build truly worthy cars, they just slap a catback on a Honda and add a ground effects kit that they always leave primer gray), but useful idiots.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:14:28 AM EDT
[#37]
It's Bush's fault they're so obnoxious.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:21:13 AM EDT
[#38]
I miss the Cameros & Firebirds from the 60's and 70's.

The newer models of these cars look like redneck rockets to me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:18:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Here's my rice killer.

Dodge RAM SRT-10:
- 500HP/525ft-lb V-10 (same engine as Viper)
- 6-speed manual with Hurst shifter (same transmission as Viper)
- Dana-60 rear-end
- 22" wheels with Perelli Scorpion Zero's
- Infinity audio system (amp/sub-woofer/5 speakers)

www.lhup.edu/dfisher/srt1002.jpg
www.lhup.edu/dfisher/srt1003.jpg
www.lhup.edu/dfisher/srt1004.jpg
www.lhup.edu/dfisher/srt1005.jpg
www.lhup.edu/dfisher/srtem01.jpg
www.lhup.edu/dfisher/srtem04.jpg

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:38:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Children and their "Hot Wheels".........
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:41:57 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Those jerkoffs cruise up and down the street of my boyfriend's apartment complex all the time, even at ungodly hours of the morning.  The worst part is, there's a girl whose car alarm sensitivity is set way too high and a lot of times the jerkoff's bass level will set off her car alarm, which is ridiculously loud as well.

Gabby - Get out there and STOMP their ass!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:53:25 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I use my "redneck speedbump" from time to time.  I have an old 2x4 that I put in the road when the idiot kids are zooming up and down the street.  It slows them down most of the time.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:53:52 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Caught one Honda From a STANDING START  in a 3/4 ton diesel 4x4 Ford that we use to trailer the patrol boats.

Hopefully,  he went home and committed Seppuku.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:56:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:57:07 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Oh ,c'mon man, haven't you ever seen "Fast and the Furious"? That is why because they are all "Fast and Furious" . You know it makes them BAD TO THE BONE!!!! . Yeah, I'm sick of the fart in a can also while a nicely tuned V-8 gives me shivers everytime I hear them. My Father in law used to build engines for dragsters and man when he would fire one of them up.... HOLY CRAP!!!!! They were awesome! Take care.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:03:12 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I love it when some kid in his ratty old Honda low-ricer pulls up next to me on my Ninja. Not too many even pretend that they even have a chance though. Not even the kids in their real rice racers (Subaru, etc) usually want to start sh#t with someone on a sport bike.

Well....you do have a ninja, so they might have a chance.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:08:51 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Well....you do have a ninja, so they might have a chance.  

What's a "Ninja"?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:09:37 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like a NW BOMBer........

Those ricer cars drive me nuts.  They sound like freakin' weed whackers.  Sure, some of them are fast, but I just laugh when I a Honda Civic done up with "Type R", huge wings and coffee can exhausts.  What a joke.

One of my favorite sites on how to get 50 FREE HP for your car.  www.angelfire.com/nc2/mycoffeecan/page1.html

that link is HILLARIOUS!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:20:12 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
they sound like shit but you would be surprised at what you can do with a 4 banger these days. There are  AWD eagle talons from the early 90s blowing the doors on muscle cars. The noise i could do with out.

A little extra noise with HP is all good.  A little extra noise with ground effects, cobras and a fin is gay.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:23:24 AM EDT
[#50]
"it's dat wooo.... woooo"

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top