Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 12:07:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Are we hotlinking DU now?

Anyway, yeah, doesn't surprise me a bit. Morons...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Scumbags. True inheritors of the hippy mentality - If it feels good, do it. Regardless.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:11:42 PM EDT
[#3]
NO HOTLYNKS!

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:13:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I urge you to un-link anything to du please.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:13:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Where the hell did this nation go wrong?

When we didn't machine-gun these assholes (or their parents) in the streets back in the 1960's when they were acting in support of our enemies.

THAT'S where.

...and NO, I'm not kidding!

ETA:

NewYorkerfromMass Donating member (1000+ posts) Tue Oct-26-04 02:41 PM
Response to Reply #17
19. Really. Kerry passes the honesty test
Edited on Tue Oct-26-04 02:41 PM by NewYorkerfromMass

at 101%.

WHAT DRUGS ARE THESE PEOPLE ON?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:22:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahhh democracy at work.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ahhh democracy at work.

That fucking ain't 'Democracy'.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:26:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:32:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

This nation didn't go wrong. It's a human statistic. Like apples in a barrel, crops in a field, there are a certain percentage of people that are bad, defective. That's why we have weapons. We have prisons because good people have a sense of humanity and compassion even for defective people otherwise we would summarily discard them like rotten fruit. If fact, before we became more "civilized", a debatable use of the term, we would chop off hands for acts of theft, stone adulterers to death, hang and burn offenders at the stake, even draw & quarter people (imagine being hung alive by the ankles in public and having a two people with a crosscut saw sawing you in half from the crotch to the head) This indeed was a practice 200 years ago. Now days we wouldn't think about such punishments, even a life sentence in prison is only worth 15 years.

What it boils down to, since we no longer remove defective people from the gene pool, there are more of them and they breed excessively. (Seriously, there is a well know study related to possums that supports this) The good people refrain from breeding so both spouses can work to support the defectives and the buracracy that surrounds them.  

The reason that it seems that the nation is in a decline the the defective people have organized and they call themselves Democrats.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:35:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ahhh democracy at work.

That fucking ain't 'Democracy'.

Really
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#11]
When your vision proclaims you savior of the world, a lie or two are easy corruptions to stomach. Almost all liberal positions are built on demonstrable falsehoods, and most liberals do not believe in the idea of objective truth. "Is" means whatever advances your political position.

Remember, "The memo may be a forgery, but the story is true."

Overt lying should not surprise anyone. It is a natural extension of their vision.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Public education.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When we didn't machine-gun these assholes (or their parents) in the streets back in the 1960's when they were acting in support of our enemies.

THAT'S where.

...and NO, I'm not kidding!

+1  (Sorry Campy.  The 1968 generation was the worst thing to hit this country since the Great Depression. I'll probably keep hearing about vietnamvietnamvietnam when I'm in the rest home)
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

These MARXIST whackjobs are actually a small percentqage of teh population - made to look huge thru the Marxist media.

Which is why they are SOOO shrill these days - they see their power evaporating as the "mainstream" media is getting debunked as partisan

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Even CNN said the munitions were gone before the United States took over.

The more lies they tell that counter the MSM, the more they will be known as liars.  Pretty simple.   Kerry pushing the story messed him up.  It was almost as if it were planned that way.

I love to show people the DU and the let them decide for themselves who is on the side of right.

Those fuckers are nuts.

(edit spelling)
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:40:59 PM EDT
[#16]
I didn't think anybody was this stupid.
From DUh,

If we had let the inspectors do their jobs this would never have been an issue, period. Bush authorized the war, without allowing inspectors to complete their due diligence.

WTF, over?
If Saddam had let them do their job perhaps.
We gave him 10 fricken years.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#17]
I love how one of their signatures is "OUTSOURCE BUSH."

Which, of course, to anyone with any reading comprehension skills, means contract Bush's job to an overseas company. Which means, whatever dingus wrote that supports our country being controlled by foreigners.

We all know they want it, but they deny it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Which, of course, to anyone with any reading comprehension skills, means contract Bush's job to an overseas company. Which means, whatever dingus wrote that supports our country being controlled by foreigners.

Not to start any infighting, but it doesn't mean a foreign country. It means an outside company. It could still be local.

Of course I can't speak for the Dingus, which IIRC, I'm not looking back, is the same dingus that suggested that the arms inspectors were actually accomplishing anything.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:00:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1176216]www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1176216

Shouldn't surprise me... but to out and out say go ahead and lie if that's what it takes...

<Don't hotlink to DUh!>

And yet if you ask them, one of the biggest reasons you'll hear from a liberal for why Bush should go is that he's a liar.  But spreading more lies and fearmongering to get a different liar in office is OK with them.

Nifty how that works, isn't it?

I think we may be seeing the beginning of the end of a civilized election process in this country.  Tearing down signs, spreading outright lies, mainstream media unabashedly pushing one candidate with their own fabricated stories and lies to the public, organized groups attacking & ransacking campaign offices, thousands of falsified voting registrations, political gerrymandering and electoral redistribution?  This is without a doubt the most rancorous election I can ever remember and its the liberals who are really 'stealing the election' while complaining about how the republicans will steal it.   These people make me sick.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I think we may be seeing the beginning of the end of a civilized election process in this country.  Tearing down signs, spreading outright lies, mainstream media unabashedly pushing one candidate with their own fabricated stories and lies to the public, organized groups attacking & ransacking campaign offices, thousands of falsified voting registrations, political gerrymandering and electoral redistribution?  This is without a doubt the most rancorous election I can ever remember and its the liberals who are really 'stealing the election' while complaining about how the republicans will steal it.   These people make me sick.

+1
Well said.

Troubling, to say the least.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top