Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 11:00:05 AM EDT
Picking stuff off the floor with your toes.

It does mine.

I'm walking around the crib in my bare feet and I dropped something or other.  Or just pick something off the coffe table and bend my foot back to arms reach.

For some reason this really wierds her out.

I just love doing it some times for no other reason than I can.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:04:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I do that all the time.  My kids have started doing it as well.  I had back surgery when I was 16 and wasn't supposed to bend over or stoop for eight weeks.  So I could either pick up things with my feet or wait for someone to come home and help.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope.. But putting my toes in my mouth. Thats a diffrent story.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:05:49 AM EDT
[#3]
All the tim, except I bring the foot up to one knee, then reach down that far.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I think it is strange you spend your day in a crib!

MT

You don't wear the big adult diapers and lick a lolipop do you?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:07:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Shit, if that's the weirdest thing my wife sees me do, she considers herself lucky!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

MT

You don't where the big adult diapers and lick a lolipop do you?

Only when you spank me big boy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#7]
I do that too.  Hubby just laughs and says I have monkey toes.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#8]
My old girlfriend used to get really weirded out when I would put my condom on with my toes  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:17:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#10]
She's got this thing about feet.  She cant stand the look of them for some reason.  The only time she's without foot cover is when she's in water in one formor another. (ie:swiming, bathing)

Very wierd.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:20:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Or just pick something off the coffe table and bend my foot back to arms reach.

For some reason this really wierds her out.

Um, do the things you're picking up off of the coffee table happen to be snacks for your guests, like jelly beans or potato chips?

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MT

well this thread went horribly wrong in record time!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I like to get in to the inverted lotus position, and blow myself from time to time. I used to do it privately, but I just figured "what the hell?"...so now, I just do it whenever...half time of Monday Night Football, after my morning coffee...whatever. The little lady, for some reason, really gets annoyed when she walks in on this. I swore to her that I would NOT swollow any more, but now she seems to think that me capping the whole experience off by blowing a money-shot across my own face is out of line. She's quirky, but boy do I love her.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:33:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I like to get in to the inverted lotus position, and blow myself from time to time. I used to do it privately, but I just figured "what the hell?"...so now, I just do it whenever...half time of Monday Night Football, after my morning coffee...whatever. The little lady, for some reason, really gets annoyed when she walks in on this. I swore to her that I would NOT swollow any more, but now she seems to think that me capping the whole experience off by blowing a money-shot across my own face is out of line. She's quirky, but boy do I love her.

I might have a sick sense of humor but this is damn near the funniest think I have read all day.   Money Shot lol
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

BWA HAA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:42:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MT

What is sad about this....what really bugs me about the reply................

It preserves my poor spelling/word use! WHERE....wear the hell did I come up with WHERE.

MT

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Woody
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:55:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:18:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Sometimes I pick up things with my dick.
The wife always seems to smile when I do that though.

GM
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Nah,

But if I hold my fingers straight and bend JUST the tip down, it gives her the creeps.  I dunno why.

Woody
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:23:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Nah, I do it all the time.  It seems natural.  Why wouldn't you use your toes?  Thats what they're there for, aside from balance.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:25:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Would my picking stuff up with my toes freak out my wife?
Dude, if an alien baby chewed its way out of my chest, she might get slightly puturbed. Short of that, nothing phases her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top