User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 8:40:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:44:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:46:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a good time, Lablover.  

Nothing like a little 'Bikerdom' to get one ready for the winter ahead.

Could have done without the pics of those OCC idiots, though.....
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Real bikers don't trailer their scoots. Then again, real bikers can't afford a decent bike.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Real bikers don't trailer their scoots. Then again, real bikers can't afford a decent bike.

In Georgia we ran into some bikers riding all the way and they jokingly called us "trailer queens".

Trailering was more a matter of time savings.  I'm glad we rode down from Jacksonville.  It was cool riding into Daytona with all the other bikes heading in.  Next year we will trailer to Atlanta, then ride from there.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Actually, that bike BELONGS to Lance Armstrong. It was made by OCC for him.

Concerning the babes.............. I REALLY have to get into motorcycles!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:04:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I would have done the same thing. I cant see myself riding a hardtail more the 100 miles stint..

Look like a yummy good time
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Silly yuppies.  Trailers are for boats.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:06:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Diamondman/Biketoberfest2004/lanceclose.jpg

a fucking 'nuther road cyclist into harleys! cool!

lance on a chopper's pulley guard plate!

thanks for grabbing that pic. lablover. oh...and the ladies are looking good too.

if you ever get near minerva, look me up. i'll buy ya a beer or three.

that is actually lance armstrongs bike campy.  OCC built it for him, pretty cool setup too.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:09:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Diamondman/Biketoberfest2004/lanceclose.jpg

a fucking 'nuther road cyclist into harleys! cool!

lance on a chopper's pulley guard plate!

thanks for grabbing that pic. lablover. oh...and the ladies are looking good too.

if you ever get near minerva, look me up. i'll buy ya a beer or three.

Didn't even notice that.  I was lookin for the babes.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Actually, that bike BELONGS to Lance Armstrong. It was made by OCC for him.

Concerning the babes.............. I REALLY have to get into motorcycles!

That's what I was gonna say...

I need to get a bike...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Thanks for the great photos LABLOVER.

Zen
"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:22:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Just picked up a bike finally.
I've been looking for about 6 months.
Cant afford a harley unless I need a dolly to take it to the truck in about 8 trips.
This is what I want it to look like in about 3 months.

Right now is looks the same just not all blacked out.
Bike has set for about 2 years but I drained the varnished fuel and filled it with fresh and got it to run.
Rough, but runs anyway.
Concidering I paid $100 bucks for it I'm not bitchen.
Got lucky as hell.
1980 Yamaha XS 1100
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:24:44 AM EDT
[#15]
You should be going to the National Field Dog Trials or the Westminster Dog Show...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Look at the dexterity of this girl:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Diamondman/Biketoberfest2004/back-rub.jpg

whats she doing to her back?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll be honest.  I am very FUCKING JEALOUS you got to meet the OCC guys!!!  DAMN YOU!!!

Commanche Bike...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Cant afford a harley unless I need a dolly to take it to the truck in about 8 trips.
www.bikez.com/bike/17325/index.jpg
Bike has set for about 2 years but I drained the varnished fuel and filled it with fresh and got it to run.
Rough, but runs anyway.
Got lucky as hell.
1980 Yamaha XS 1100

80's jap bikes are great starters...

You learn to clean carbs, fix stuff, and they're so boneheadedly simple that if you can work on a lawnmower you can fix one...

- Dave_A

1980 Suzuki GS-850
1982 Suzuki GS-450
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Thanks for the pictures.  I usually go to Biketoberfest but was not able to make it this year.  We like to ride to Daytona from the Chicago suburbs.  This year there was not enough time.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Anyone know anything about the Boss Hoss??

I guess it has a 350 Chevy engine...full sized radiator and radiator fan.  There were a lot of them down there.  Money money money !!!!!  It looked cool, but for me too damn big.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:51:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.bikez.com/bike/17325/index.jpg
Rough, but runs anyway.
Got lucky as hell.
1980 Yamaha XS 1100

80's jap bikes are great starters...

You learn to clean carbs, fix stuff, and they're so boneheadedly simple that if you can work on a lawnmower you can fix one...

- Dave_A

1980 Suzuki GS-850
1982 Suzuki GS-450

Oh yah, Very nice pics!!!
I miss going to the bike fests, I grew up going to them till my dad sold his Harley.
Somewhere I have a picture of me at about 9 that my dad took of me driving it with him on the back.
We'd come to a stop and he'd put his feet down for me, as I could just barely reach the foot controls.
I miss the back roads of MI. but not that evil white stuff.
I've been riding since I was 5 or so started on an old suzuki rm50.
I'll have to find that pic and scan it to post, mullet and all.

They're having a bike deal here in AZ, I think it is at Tempe lake.
The OCC guys wil be there.
I think I'll be going since I saw these pics, hot damn.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#25]
best post ever
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:46:43 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't much care for choppers (give me a stock Harley, Ducati, or BMW any day), but dayum, those are some good pics.

Although I have to say, a lot of those women look skankier than I would like.

So how does your wife feel about you being smothered by tits that aren't hers?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:50:48 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

So how does your wife feel about you being smothered by tits that aren't hers?

Fortunately I was not smothered, my glasses saved me.

I told her it was against my will and it happened so damn quick I could not stop it.

Me and the guys had a "rule".....whoever buys the round of beer gets their pic taken with the barmaid.  I was leaning in for a cheek to cheek photo when she grabbed my head and "stuffed" them in her bewbies.  That's my story and I am sticking to it !!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:17:50 AM EDT
[#28]

So you TRAILER a SPORTY (YUCK AND YUCK) and you think the OCC FAGS (no offense to homosexuals) are important enough to take a picture of....did you pay for their autograph? They've been known to charge AND people have been known to pay....
On a serious note...out of all the bikes you took a picture of (not counting background, as behind the women you shot) were any actually rode to the event? NO. Thats the problem with "BIKERS" these days. They should save thier money and just drive around the country to festivals. Beer and sluts are everywhere.
Of course I do have a problem and I'm ranting right now. I loved my FLHPI but I sold it because it got to where I was embarassed to say "yes, it's a harley..." I quite adding, "but I'm not one of them..."
Let the onslaught begin.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:21:11 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
damn! lance rides scooter?

cool! i had no idea.

one of these days i'll turn the television on and find out what's really going on out there.

There's an election coming up!  It's all over the T.V.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:21:54 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
So you TRAILER a SPORTY (YUCK AND YUCK) and you think the OCC FAGS (no offense to homosexuals) are important enough to take a picture of....did you pay for their autograph? They've been known to charge AND people have been known to pay....
On a serious note...out of all the bikes you took a picture of (not counting background, as behind the women you shot) were any actually rode to the event? NO. Thats the problem with "BIKERS" these days. They should save thier money and just drive around the country to festivals. Beer and sluts are everywhere.
Of course I do have a problem and I'm ranting right now. I loved my FLHPI but I sold it because it got to where I was embarassed to say "yes, it's a harley..." I quite adding, "but I'm not one of them..."
Let the onslaught begin.

I don't even know how to respond to this rant.  Are you angry? jealous? confused?

I was just trying to share with the ARFCOM crowd.  Wasn't looking to have people bash my bike or call me white trash.

You might ruin it for the rest of the guys.  As punishment I will "X" out one of the girl pics.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:52:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Where are the pics?????  Saw this at work but the pics wouldn't show.  Now I am at home and I don't see sheet.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Why didya change it to a period, LABLOVER?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top