Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 7:09:03 AM EDT
I cannot get any link posted on this site to work, not even ones that I post.  Anybody want to reboot the servers?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:09:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:18:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I cannot get any link posted on this site to work, not even ones that I post.  Anybody want to reboot the servers?

Brother Gunham, ........... thou shalt not speak ill of thine Ar15.com!  

(sometimes when I punch the "submit" button it gives me a blank screen and says that there was missing text)  

But I take it personally and just figure that Ar15.com just doesn't like me. (like that HAL 9000 computer in 2001 A Space Oddessy)  

"Sorry Zen, ...... but you can't post right now, ...... Daisy, ............ daisy, ........... give, ........... me, .................... you're, ............................................ answer dooooooooooooooooo"

Zen
"This is my HAL 9000, there aren't any like it, but this one hates me"
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]
PEBKAC

Problem
Exists
Between
Keyboard
And
Chair

ID 10 T error. Those ID 10 T errors get me all the time too.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Every other site was working fine.  Seems to work now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:10:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Works fine for me, I would reboot your machine and see what happens, sometimes the program get corrupted.

Did anyone change the setting on your browser?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top