Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 4:33:32 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=110x8586

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:36:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:40:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Oooooooo, Noooooooo Mr. Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:42:41 AM EDT
[#3]

They seek not much less than the establishment of a North American aristocratic and governing class. Blessed by birth with asymmetric assess to opportunity and perpetuated by the hard heel of the profiteer's boot, this system IS NOT NEARLY as idealistic as Fascism (despite the warts of Fascisms ugliness's)

Resist we must!

Hot air...

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:47:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

They seek not much less than the establishment of a North American aristocratic and governing class. Blessed by birth with asymmetric assess to opportunity and perpetuated by the hard heel of the profiteer's boot, this system IS NOT NEARLY as idealistic as Fascism (despite the warts of Fascisms ugliness's)

Resist we must!

Does the name Kennedy come to mind for anyone else?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:49:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Resist we must!

Hot air...

...in love with their own pen...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:51:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wow rioting anarchist hippies armed with giant puppets, what ammo do you need for that?

ball.  there is no need to bring out the good ammo.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:52:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Resist we must!

With what??! We have the guns. F---- 'em.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:58:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Resist we must!

Hot air...

...in love with their own pen...

And thesaurus.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:21:33 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't help but think of the final scenes from the original "Night of the Living Dead".

Good old boys, smoking, calmly putting the Zombies down, one at a time....

"Hey, Jeff.  There's another one."

"I got him..."
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:27:06 AM EDT
[#10]

I like their rebellion with signs and puppets. I'll keep my guns. 1 AR can take care of a thousand signs and 1500 puppets.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:31:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Bring it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:34:57 AM EDT
[#12]
They won't let you that weekend.

That way, aside from posting: "IN YOUR FUCKING FACE, DEMOCRATS!"

You can also remind them to have the moral courage to follow through with their threats.
Such over-heated rhetoric...
If no action follows, it only proves that they never believed their own rhetoric, OR that they are moral cowards.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:54:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Signing up at DU today. It'll be a virgin experience, probably make me feel dirty!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:57:24 AM EDT
[#14]
These people are starting to worry me.  I heard the DNC leader on the radio this morning spouting about the 1000's of lawyers they have on standby so the election doesn't get stolen.

And this stuff at DU....I don't know about you guys, but I might be locked and loaded come 11-2.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:58:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Don't say a word on their political forums yet.
They'll smell you a mile away.

Post to their social forums, about your stuffed animal collection, or something...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:58:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Never mind...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:11:19 AM EDT
[#17]
The dark dildo deeply diddled the dung discharge chute of the dogmatic, demonic demo, deliciously destroying delicate epidermis Proper pooper pics were posted, poignantly.

Is that the type of aliteration the DU 'ers were looking for?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:12:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:21:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:28:31 AM EDT
[#20]
I almost hope the President only wins by a dozen votes.  That would send them over the edge.  Maybe then they would really riot and we could finish this once and for all.

The ones that aren't killed outright could be enslaved and made to work in our bomb factories.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love that Night of the Living Dead scenario.  We could spend months in San Francisco.  The stink would get pretty bad though.  We'd probably have to use a sports stadium to burn all the bodies.

Man...I'm gettin' a chub.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:39:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Actually, I hope the Election is a tie.
Then it will be decided in the House.
Tom Delay, heh heh...

Oh, and I hope that kerry has a huge and irrelevant MAJORITY of the popular vote.

Just to drive THEM crazy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:43:18 AM EDT
[#22]

... sung to the toon of "Arfcom Friday Night"

We have a song now?!
Damn it why don't people tell me these things!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:51:38 AM EDT
[#23]
I am expecting a massive DOS attack this weekend or on election night.  The Swiftvets, us, and probably a few other sites will no doubt be targeted by the lefties.  I also look for them to try and tie up phone lines to Republican party sites and try and trash a few.

If we win big, I hope someone hacks the DU site again to post the message" All your senate are belong to us" like they did last year.

Be sure to update your virus protection.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:17:02 AM EDT
[#24]

Don't say a word on their political forums yet.
They'll smell you a mile away.

It's just like the zombies.  They can smell living brain cells, they stand out amongst their empty skulls.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:22:16 AM EDT
[#25]
20 retards bringing their big mouths to a gun fight?
Sounds good to me. I like dumb, slow moving targets best anyhow

Anyone know where I can get some claymores? Heheheh.

Fuck 'em. We're the ones with the guns.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:24:14 AM EDT
[#26]
The Democrat's Brown Shirts are working themselves into a frenzy...

Let's see, finish high school or start a revolution?  Hmmmmmmm.....
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:26:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Aim small, Miss small guys!

My advice is don't aim for their heads it won't be fatal in their case since there is nothing there!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#28]
How will they be able to take off work long enough to have a successful rebellion??

Oh wait...

I hope there will be some statistics where we can track suicides before/after Nov. 2.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:37:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Fortuneately, their masses cannot afford proper weapons/equipment.  Who can with welfare?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top