Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 11:36:39 PM EDT
Did I miss it?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#1]
If we're lucky it's this:  -  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=287699

But only if the laughable "main stream media" picks it up.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:47:51 PM EDT
[#2]
well....as has been demonstrated at least once so far with this election, if the independant media makes a big enough stink about it the Mainstream media ends up taking it up as well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:20:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Kerry is scheduled to hold a major press conference this Friday, where he will announce that he's a Vietnam war hero.

Rumor has it there's going to be some more hot man-on-man action, as has been typical throughout his campaign.

Stay tuned...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:24:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Still another week to go. Who knows what awaits us..... but there better be a Bush win.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:18:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe the surprise is that there is no surprise.........
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:19:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe it will be a Kerry/Edwards man love video.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:24:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought it was Ashlee Simpson.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:32:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:35:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, better than a Kerry/Heinz man love video.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:39:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Here it is: www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41106

No suprise, really, just the evidence backing up what we all knew about the traitor!  I STILL wonder if his original discharge was "less than honorable".
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:46:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Polls are looking promising and I think a lot of that actually indicates the prior undecided crowd is expressing an emotional backlash against the Kerry mob & their dirty politics, distortions, observable flip-flops, obviously poor logic, his own personality induced gaffs, his wife's asinine comments, etc.

Could be some "If it ain't broke...." thinking going on.  Personally, I don't need any additional info.  I already KNOW how I'm going to vote.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:53:37 AM EDT
[#12]
The trouble with that being the "October Surprise" is that the American public, the ones who are voting Kerry anyway, couldn't care less if he admitted that "he is a Gay Nazi for Christ who was dishonorably discharged, was a traitor and listed his offenses, told everyone that his medals were gotten through trumped up stories and that he actually shot himself, that Terezza was actually a man whom Kerry/Edwards had threesomes with" and finished the whole show on national TV with the consumption of a 2yr old after having performed a Satanic Ritual Sacrifice ceremony before hand.

There had better be something good, or there had better not be anything at all, lest the GOP lose face.  IE:  That's the best they could do?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top