Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 8:30:25 PM EDT
The California Republican Party is a sick worthless joke. Bill Jones (running for US Senate against Barbera Boxer) has no money for TV commercials! What the fuck! Boxer is such a worthless piece of crepidation that anybody with a modicum of politcal stature could have knocked here off. And gained a Senate seat for the Republican Party. But no, they let tired old Bill Jones take the nomination, and he does absolutely nothing with it. Now this rich fucker won't even pony up ANY of his stash to run some TV ads. I'm so pissed, but what can I do? Complain to the Californian Republican Party? No, they wouldn't listen...they are too busy staffing their profitable businesses with illegal aliens to give a damn
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
nuke from orbit, it's the only way to be sure
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:32:46 PM EDT
[#2]
the only person that even has a small chance of beating boxer is arnold, and he's already gov.  
why would the RNC waste money on a race that has no chance?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The California Republican Party is a sick worthless joke. Bill Jones (running for US Senate against Barbera Boxer) has no money for TV commercials! What the fuck! Boxer is such a worthless piece of crepidation that anybody with a modicum of politcal stature could have knocked here off. And gained a Senate seat for the Republican Party. But no, they let tired old Bill Jones take the nomination, and he does absolutely nothing with it. Now this rich fucker won't even pony up ANY of his stash to run some TV ads. I'm so pissed, but what can I do? Complain to the Californian Republican Party? No, they wouldn't listen...they are too busy staffing their profitable businesses with illegal aliens to give a damn

Have you seen any poll data?
I think Jones can win this race.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:36:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
the only person that even has a small chance of beating boxer is arnold, and he's already gov.  
why would the RNC waste money on a race that has no chance?

That is basicly the case in alot of palces I expect, cant let them run unconstested though
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

When he ran for Governor against Gray Davis in 2002, he got more votes than any other Republican in any race in the State.
I also think the Presidents landslide victory will equal a lot of votes for other Republicans in CA and the rest of the Nation.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:38:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Don't give me hope if its going to be crushed...

If Arnie stumped for him, he might have a shot. But Skeletor might withold the nookie...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When he ran for Governor against Gray Davis in 2002, he got more votes than any other Republican in any race in the State.
I also think the Presidents landslide victory will equal a lot of votes for other Republicans in CA and the rest of the Nation.

what polls are you looking at?

Strategic Vision (R) | 10/16-18 801 LV  Boxer +17

LA Times | 10/14-10/18 925 LV   Boxer +22

SurveyUSA | 10/15-10/17 697 LV  Boxer +22

Field Poll | 9/24-10/3 1135 LV   Boxer +16
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Jones can't win, even if ALL of the registered Republcans in the state voted for him, he would still loose. The voter registration in Kalifornia is something like a 60%/30%/10% Dems/Repubs/others. Those are pretty tough political percentages. I wouldn't blame him for not putting any of his own money on the line because it would be like flushing money down the toliet.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:52:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Please wait until after the 5th of January , I'll be out of the PRK by then.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:29:31 PM EDT
[#12]
The California Republican Party is a complete joke. In many districts, they don't even have Republican candidates running.  The CRP doesn't even have a candidate to run against Tom Torlakson for state senator, district 7. WTF is with that? I would think the Republicans have a good chance in that district. But no, they would rather sit on their ass and give Arnold blowjobs while he bans .50s.

It is very difficult to be a Republican in this state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top