Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 6:24:31 PM EDT
I took my son & his buddy Hunter, to go see the movie Shark tale.

Starring: Will Smith, Robert De Niro, Renée Zellweger, Angelina Jolie
Run time: 90 min.
Genre: Comedy, Animation
Synopsis: When the son of the shark mafia boss (Robert De Niro) is killed, a fast-talking bottom-feeder named Oscar (Will Smith) lies and takes the credit. At first, he basks in the respect of his fellow fish. When the son of the shark mafia boss (Robert De Niro) is killed, a fast-talking bottom-feeder named Oscar (Will Smith) lies and takes the credit. At first, he basks in the respect of his fellow fish, but Oscar soon realizes he's playing a very dangerous game.

It was cute, but still to much pc garbage to suit me. So to off set the kiddie movie, I rented, & watched Bobby D in "Once upon a time in America" Directed by the great Sergio Leoni. I felt better after seeing Bobby's voice coming from his face rather than a cartoon shark.
Anyway I also rented & watched Cool Hand Luke.

Shark Tale was pretty funny, but lots of stuff little kids won't get, but mom & dad will. I give it a 5 on a 1 to 10 scale.

+
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow! Only a 5 out of 10? That bites
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Wow! Only a 5 out of 10? That bites

Bobby was good, but overall it was just the same ol same old.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What kind of shark teeth did DeNiro use in that movie?

Cartoon
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:13:12 PM EDT
[#5]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top