Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 4:00:24 PM EDT

SANTA FE, NM - OCTOBER 13: Marvin Nicholson, personal assistant to Democratic presidential nominee U.S. Senator John Kerry (D-MA), points an "Airzooka" at members of the news media outside the Inn and Spa at Loretto before leaving for the airport October 13, 2004 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Kerry will travel to Arizona to participate in the third and final presidential debate with U.S. President George W. Bush at Arizona State University this evening. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#1]
How do you expect me to PS a red X.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:14:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice red X, got it after I reloaded.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:16:21 PM EDT
[#3]
no red x for me.

i hate those things.

you walk in the mall and some employee of the store selling those will shoot you with a gust of air.

most people laugh..

I give them the ole eye fuck.

they stop pretty quick.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#4]
It's messing up that guys hair.  Edwards is going to hate it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Friend of mine bought one of those.  They're DAMN fun to goof around with when you're both drunk out in the back yard on a Saturday afternoon.

"Airzooka's" and beehives to NOT make good playmates.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought that was Edwards' hair dryer.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:36:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
no red x for me.

i hate those things.

you walk in the mall and some employee of the store selling those will shoot you with a gust of air.

most people laugh..

I give them the ole eye fuck.

they stop pretty quick.

I hate those gimick selling people at the mall.  Don't drive your remote control car under me feet, and I won't step on it.  Don't shove something in my face, and I won't knock it out of your hands.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top