Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 3:47:00 PM EDT
This court is 75% Hispanic:

I guess you don't need to speak English to understand the issues and vote.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:48:09 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like the place is for sale.

Buh-bye.  Adios.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
You should have taken it and burned it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Who are the Unidos, and how did they conned John-John?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:52:44 PM EDT
[#4]
You know this country is F'up when the political signs are in spanish. WOW!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:54:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't get to mad that they are all in Spanish... most of my office staff have "Viva Bush" bumper stickers.....

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:56:49 PM EDT
[#6]

LAS CRUCES, NM - OCTOBER 23: Democratic presidential candidate U.S. Senator John Kerry speaks during a rally October 23, 2004 in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Polls show that Kerry and U.S. President George W. Bush are locked in a dead heat going into the November 2 presidential elections. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:00:17 PM EDT
[#7]
What really pisses me off about this is that many of the people in the court are illegal and have fake MN DL's.  They can take those ID's and vote!  And the worst part is that the one policy of Bush's that I disagree with is his stand on illegals in the US and his pandering to Vincente Fox.  These people don't even know how good they have it now, but they're willing to try for a better deal, courtesy of the US taxpayer.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I have some business with Hennepin County later this week.  

Maybe I should drop off some Bush-Cheney signs for the trailer court while I'm there.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top