Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 3:14:01 PM EDT
I have a problem with my Kel-Tec Sub2000.
I CAN'T FIND ANY RAIL MOUNTS FOR THE DAMNED THING! The only thing available is like a 2" long picatinny rail that mounts on the END of the forearm.

Anyone know how I can get a damn rail system on this thing?

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:19:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the same problem.  I have looked all over, even combed www.ktog.org and still no-go.  I saw pictures of a rail that someone had put into the forend, but I can't seem to find it again.  I am still looking, but if you find one, keep me posted.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#2]
If anyone on the net knows, these guys do.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:50:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Now, this is what gets me. This is, originally, why I asked:

Quoted:
]

I have two of the older carbines - the Sub 9.  Mine have machined aluminum receivers instead of the polymer ones.

Mine are great.  Very accurate.  Very reliable.

My pistols are just fine, too.  I carry a P40 every day and it is reliable and accurate as well.

KelTec stopped making the P40 because the average owner could not operate it.  It has a high power to weight ratio.  Long, fairly heavy trigger pull.  Many people were limp wristing the pistol.

There certainly were issues with the early pistols.  KelTec customer service has been second to none.  They would make the guns right if they had problems.

Link here

BTW, those are 30rd USA (!!!) mags in that picture. Owner of that gun says they function perfectly. Who'd a thunk?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top