Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 1:27:13 PM EDT
Why do cigarettes whether they are king's or 100's cost the same amount of money?

With the amount of volume these fast food burger joints do you would think that by odds alone I could have gotten ONE slab of meat that was centered on the bun in the last 6 months.

Why does Walmart card me when I buy pressurized dust remover for my computer but not when I buy ammunition?

How has Sarge made it this long without being bannished from this site?  

So how was your morning? Got anything that didn't quite make sense?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do people seem to be in such a freakin' hurry to get TO work?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's the answer to  all your quests -

Trial Lawyers!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why do cigarettes whether they are king's or 100's cost the same amount of money?

Why does anyone with more than room temp IQ smoke those things?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why does anyone with more than room temp IQ smoke those things?

To this, I have no valid argument---stupid decision that was made 26 years ago and lingers on.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

With the amount of volume these fast food burger joints do you would think that by odds alone I could have gotten ONE slab of meat that was centered on the bun in the last 6 months.

Why does Walmart card me when I buy pressurized dust remover for my computer but not when I buy ammunition?

How has Sarge made it this long without being bannished from this site?  how

I guess that compressed air is more dangerous than bullets.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:50:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I had taken an empty propane tank to Wall-Mart and have been doing so for about 10 years and know where to take them. I went up to exchange it in the garden center (the place were they are kept) and the guy says " you can't take that in the store!" I said"Yeah, I know, that is why I'm standing infront of the exchange cage waiting for somebody to help me." So he takes my tank and says to go in and make my exchange. He lets me know that I can't take the new one in because it is a "Ticking time bomb" , (his words). I said that I was aware of that also. I'm coming back out with my reciept and he has the new tank ready and I show him my reciept and I'm picking up the tank when he says ,"Ok , I can't let you take that into the store." I sighed and shook my head, rolled my eyes and took my tank out to where I parked which was about 50 ft. from the garden department. I relize the guy was doing his job and I can't fault him for that , but the entire transaction took about 10 minutes (which is fine) and the guy couldn't seem to remember what happened 2 minutes ago. It was pretty frustrating to me.OK. I got all the sand out. Thanks and take care.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

100's use more stems, you can tell the quality difference in the taste.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Why are hemorrhoids on youir ass and astroids out in the hemisphere?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Why are hemorrhoids on youir ass and astroids out in the hemisphere?

Uhh... hemisphere is half of the earth... atmosphere is the air, and asteroids are generally at the boundary (okay, the asteroid belt defines this seperation) between inner and outer space.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:23:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why does Walmart card me when I buy pressurized dust remover for my computer but not when I buy ammunition?quote]

Wal-mart cards people now for ammo because they are afraid of being sued by the AG of Mass.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Why does Walmart card me when I buy pressurized dust remover for my computer but not when I buy ammunition?quote]

Wal-mart cards people now for ammo because they are afraid of being sued by the AG of Mass.

I live in SW MI.
They didn't card me yesterday for ammo but they did last for the compressed air.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:31:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:15:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:37:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Why is it you can walk down a road, even if it goes up hill?

Before they invented drawing boards what did they go back to?

How do you draw a blank?

How is it possible to have a civil war?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:49:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Sarg DID get banned!

He was also allowed back after a few days.

Further proof that big time doll action figure movie producers get special treatment.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:03:07 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sarg DID get banned!

He was also allowed back after a few days.

Further proof that big time doll action figure movie producers get special treatment.  

Ah! That wasn't a ban, just a little "TIME OUT"  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top