Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 1:14:57 PM EDT
How much effect if any, Do you think Klinton will have , positive or negative for Kerry?.......I can't stand either one of the fucking assholes!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:22:53 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not in Klinton's best interest for sKerry to win. That's why the heart problem was so "convenient" to get Billary out of having to campaign for him and Hitlery was, of course, taking care of her husband.

Hitlery will not wait until 2012, and I forsee Kofi Annan taking it in the azz real soon for the Oil-for-Food bribes that Sadam was paying to him, Chirac and Germany. Bush is going to win in 2004 so Hitlery can run in 2008. As soon as W gets re-elected, there will be an investigation into the Oil-for-Food bribes, Annan will have to resign, and BILL KLINTON will be chosen as the new head of the United Nations just in time for Hitlery's inauguration, and the beast will rule the world.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#2]
But Klinton did start campaigning for him today ...........I saw a couple pictures of Fox with Bill all smiles and Kerry right up his ass!!................It did'nt give me a very good feeling..........I think it will help kerry get a few points in the last few days, with the type of voters that vote for someone "because he has nice hair' or " he can play a sax"..........Another thing that makes me wonder is.........the dims seem to be so confident of victory......just like us...................its gotta make you wonder why??
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Jesus Christ help us.....if that happens....well,that will just suck.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Pretty bad when sKerry has to drag Clinton out on the campaign trail  who by the way looks like a  worn out old man knocking on death's door.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#5]
The funny thing is that Clinton only makes you see how dreary, drab, uninteresting Kerry is by contrast. This is kind of like the way girls go out with their ugly friends to make themselves look better - but in reverse.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, what does it say when you have a perjurous, impeached former President campaigning for you?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top