Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 12:32:18 PM EDT
At my school today I saw a damn Kerry sign in the cafeteria.Made by kids!!I saw a stoner with Kerry signs on and my german teacher told a Joke making fun of Bush.This is pissing me off.I was really gunna rip the sign down but I'm not gunna stoop to their level.I'll just watch as they get pissed when Kerry loses.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Edited because I got pissed off and spoke before I thought.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea,
Get used to it.  
My HS was a liberal cesspool of pro gore(and Klinton) liberals who bitched about 'free speech' and 'equal rights' and yet did everything to stifle the opposing point of view.  (I was near the wonderous liberal island called Madison WI)

This is what I would do if I were you:
Put up your own damn sign.  If it is torn down, put another up.  If the administrators tell you to stop, point out the Kerry sign.  Don't stoop to their level, but don't give up.  Maintain the moral high ground, and bring in the media if needed.  And, don't be afraid to step on peoples toes.  

(I have since escaped to a far better place.)  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:39:45 PM EDT
[#4]
We must maintain the separation of....

oh, that only applies to conservatives and God.

ETA: and then only the Christian God.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:40:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell, there are almost as many Bush/Cheney stickers in my HS as there are kerry/edwards.

And a lot more B/C signs on private property than k/e signs.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes,public school.BTW I did a report on the second amendment.I like how I worded the stuff.And I dont get why a stoner would like Kerry...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes,public school.BTW I did a report on the second amendment.I like how I worded the stuff.And I dont get why a stoner would like Kerry...

Because he's not Bush.

Close your eyes. Imagine having all of your brain and half your soul removed. Throw in a little superiority complex and check your morals at the door. Don't forget a "do-as-I-say, not-as-I-do" attitude.

Now try to think about how Neo-cons have oppressed you and lied to you and screwed you over. Don't worry that hardly any of it is true, just give it a shot. Repeat "Bush lied, people died!" over and over in your head.

Now you know why a hippie (or any liberal I've come in contact with) thinks that way. "ABB" - Anybody But Bush. It somehow makes sense to them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top