Posted: 10/25/2004 8:46:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:50:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Morons. Pure and Simple.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#2]
God help me!

That place rots your brain, man!

Just seeing that LOSER Wesley Clark all over the page akes me want to .

Besides, what MAN is called WESLEY?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:51:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Morons. Pure and Simple.

we've got our own, regarding Rehnquist:

Quoted:
GOOD ! let that SCOTUS piece of crap rot in....................well whereever it is jackoffs like him go.

PS-
Dear Supreme court,
Now that your chief is dead can I have back all the property you allowed the gov't to confiscate from me?
love, T-stox

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:53:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Morons. Pure and Simple.

we've got our own, regarding Rehnquist:

Quoted:
GOOD ! let that SCOTUS piece of crap rot in....................well whereever it is jackoffs like him go.

PS-
Dear Supreme court,
Now that your chief is dead can I have back all the property you allowed the gov't to confiscate from me?
love, T-stox

True.
I never said they have a monopoly on stupidity though.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Absolute, please send a link to that thread to staff... its time that troll got flushed...  clearly he is doing nothing but antagonize and is in violation of the CoC.

did, apparently it doesn't rise to the lvl. of not liking muslims www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=287409
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:07:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You know I might be starting to agree with some folks around here that I didn't before...  There is a tolerance for diversity of opinion, but certain trolls around here have no interest in anything other than proving how big of an asshole they can be... including wishing death on someone.

exactly.  it has nothing to do with trying to 'suppress differing opinions,' but to stop these obvious trolls who just post crap to stirr stuff up and disrupt the site.  and in this case, could bring ALOT of negative attention to the site.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:08:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Absolute, please send a link to that thread to staff... its time that troll got flushed...  clearly he is doing nothing but antagonize and is in violation of the CoC.

What!  Talk about hypocracy... (not you personally)

How about the celebrations seen regarding Sarah Bradys lung cancer.  A personal comment cannot be fair or unfair depending on which side of a particular issue you are on...   Class is class...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about the celebrations seen regarding Sarah Bradys lung cancer.  A personal comment cannot be fair or unfair depending on which side of a particular issue you are on...   Class is class...

Could it be because she is a gun grabber? she has no respect for you or your hobby?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:15:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Could it be because she is a gun grabber? she has no respect for you or your hobby?

Don't become appalled when a DU type makes fun of Heston, or any thing else of that nature.

Consistency is important.  Do not make personal jabs at your enemies then retreat to a pious position when they do it to you...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#12]
This is just another example of abuse of power. Trying to silence me because my opinions differ from theirs. I will not stoop to that level. I like argueing and have a thick skin. But it appears some here do not. I have never personally attacked anyone here by name calling of any sort. Show me a thread where I personally attacked a person on this board?? At best if the owners don't like some of my behavior and give me a repremand first, I will tone down my.....my.....(arguements?) I don't know what else to call it since I have only seemed to have offended peoples POLITICAL views rather than saying anything personal! How Could I ? I don't even know some of these people who seem to seeth in hating my guts and those of all who dissent on this board.

PS- Here's hoping the Avilas are a decent bunch and won't want to deal with this Kindergarden crap.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:23:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
This is just another example of abuse of power. Trying to silence me because my opinions differ from theirs. I will not stoop to that level. I like argueing and have a thick skin. But it appears some here do not. I have never personally attacked anyone here by name calling of any sort. Show me a thread where I personally attacked a person on this board?? At best if the owners don't like some of my behavior and give me a repremand first, I will tone down my.....my.....(arguements?) I don't know what else to call it since I have only seemed to have offended peoples POLITICAL views rather than saying anything personal! How Could I ? I don't even know some of these people who seem to seeth in hating my guts and those of all who dissent on this board.

PS- Here's hoping the Avilas are a decent bunch and won't want to deal with this Kindergarden crap.

Quoted:

PS-
Dear Supreme court,
love, T-stox

You don't even make an interesting troll IMHO
Enjoy your stay....4 more in '04
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have never... EVER EVER! taken delight in anybody's illness... when President Clinton had a heart attack I jumped all over anybody here who took delight in it.  Bottom line, he was still a president.  Likewise, like Rehnquist or not, he is still a Surpeme Court Justice and he is due a level of respect whether you agree with him or not.

agreed and i did the same.  it's about showing some respect to the office, not the man directly.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have never... EVER EVER! taken delight in anybody's illness... when President Clinton had a heart attack I jumped all over anybody here who took delight in it.  Bottom line, he was still a president.  Likewise, like Rehnquist or not, he is still a Surpeme Court Justice and he is due a level of respect whether you agree with him or not.

agreed and i did the same.  it's about showing some respect to the office, not the man directly.

I agree with both of you but that's not how our free speech works.  They have the right to spew their BS and a lot of us need to exercise our right of ignoring the prods and jabs.  Instead of 8 pages of ranting and raving because of one post of rhetoric.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I can only last about 5 minutes over there and my head starts to throb.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:36:39 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

+1

the

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Can any of you Renquist lovers please clue me in as to what he has done that is so wonderful?  The SC denied cert on US vs. Emerson, and refused to take up the case regarding the CA AWB.  Those are but two examples that I thought of off on the top of my head in which your fellow gun owners spent considerable time and went to great expense to build cases that might reaffirm our RKBA.  

Also, the one about cops being allowed to stop and ID anyone at anytime was a bs ruling of recent memory.  Thanks a lot for making ours a police state, Supremes!

I tend to think the SC is a legislature that takes up unpopular issues and turns them in favor of the government.  You can certainly forget about the SC reaffirming anyone's right to anything except more wealth transfer and more control.  So the opinions of dislike are entirely valid.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And this is a gun board... umm duh

Devoid of context everything is amoral
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:41:31 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
They have posters over there that don't even know he is a conservative...

Reminds me when some of their idiots started gushing about Lyndon LaRouche.

"Who is this Lyndon LaRouche guy?  He sounds like a DU'er!  We talk about the same things he does!"  

They had no fucking clue who Lyndon LaRouche is.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Can any of you Renquist lovers please clue me in as to what he has done that is so wonderful?  The SC denied cert on US vs. Emerson, and refused to take up the case regarding the CA AWB.  Those are but two examples that I thought of off on the top of my head in which your fellow gun owners spent considerable time and went to great expense to build cases that might reaffirm our RKBA.  

Also, the one about cops being allowed to stop and ID anyone at anytime was a bs ruling of recent memory.  Thanks a lot for making ours a police state, Supremes!

I tend to think the SC is a legislature that takes up unpopular issues and turns them in favor of the government.  You can certainly forget about the SC reaffirming anyone's right to anything except more wealth transfer and more control.  So the opinions of dislike are entirely valid.

You obviously have no idea how certiorari works. Whether Rehnquist was for or against taking these cases was never divulged. Also, the Chief Justice has extremely limited powers on the Court.

For all your screed about how the Constitution has been abrogated, you sure know next to nothing about it, or about how the SCOTUS works.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The way I look at it, nobody would expect you to stand idlely by while someone called your wife a whore... and none of us would blame you if you knocked the guy's teeth out... yet we are bound by a CoC that doesn't allow us to reply to their trolling.

See, they come here and attack a third party... the president, a supreme court justice and its not a violation because its not a personal attack directed against somebody here.  If we respond we run the risk of violating the CoC because we are going after what they said, and by relation... them.  In other words they are using the tolerance of our CoC and a loophole to cause disruption on the site.

If they want to debate issues, I welcome it... but I resent the hell out of their ad hominem and vicious attacks against third parties that we can not respond to in kind.

I agree.  However, when one of these obvious threads come about, how long do you think it would last if no one responded to their drivel.  It like the little third grader that teases you unrelentlessly until you knock his dick stiff.  Who ends up looking the ass?   Even when it's justified.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:47:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Besides, what MAN is called WESLEY?

hell--i'd vote for the man in black any day.

think of the campaign-

kerry:  "he's gaining?  inconceivable!"

fezzig:  "i do not think that word means what you think it means"

imagine the war on terror-

"everyone knows that the dread pirate roberts never takes prisoners."

and his position on the welfare state-

"life is pain.  anyone who says differently is selling something."
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#26]

Surpeme Court Justice and he is due a level of respect whether you agree with him or not.

it's about showing some respect to the office, not the man directly.

So I should be Banned based on your arbitrary view of respect??
Well guess what? the last time I checked Finestien, H.Clinton , Schumer and Kennedy are all senators! Where the 'arbitrary respect' For them as senators??
I've seen so much stuffed posted about them it's rediculous!
But do you persecute (and BAN) every one of those people on this board who said something rotten about them?? Nope. Everyone here would be banned!
So you just single me out not for lack of respect to some "office", but Because I don't subscribe to your Neo-con Philosophy!
PS- I don't like those senators I just mentioned but I had to make a point.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top