Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/25/2004 5:51:07 AM EDT
1-Occupation with guerilla resistance never works. Ask Israel, Russia, France, Great Britain about the Middle East, etc.
hishatheyhherehreehhichhehe
LET THE DENIAL BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:55:10 AM EDT
[#1]
The Duh invasion continues....

Leave us, you . You are not going to change anyone's mind.

I don't show up on your vegan boards and piss in your cheerios, so don't come on my boards and troll. K?

Now scram.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:57:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Wart is right.

Let's just pull out and then nuke the place from orbit. While we're at it, let's suffer some guidance malfunctions and take out Iran, Paris, and Chicago.

That way we'll be rid of the problem, eliminate the threat of WMD from Iran, teach the French a lesson, and put Illinois in the Republican column where it belongs.

It's the only way to be sure....
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I find that dead people are generally very well behaved.  So if misbehavers are made dead, they respond better to instruction and are less violent.

Unless they somehow become un-dead.  In which case I would use my M4 with XM-193 and my AK and 12 ga shotty as backup.

bathtub napalm works great on zombies as well.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:58:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Top ten reasons I won't bother even reading your post:
1) You're a troll.
2) You're a troll.
3) You're a troll.
4) You're a troll.
5) You're a troll.
6) You're a troll.
7) You're a troll.
8) You're a troll.
9) You're a troll.
10) You're a fucking troll.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:59:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Top ten reasons I won't bother even reading your post:
1) You're a troll.
2) You're a troll.
3) You're a troll.
4) You're a troll.
5) You're a troll.
6) You're a troll.
7) You're a troll.
8) You're a troll.
9) You're a troll.
10) You're a fucking troll.

+1
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:59:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:59:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh my god! You're right!
I never looked at it that way.
I might have to vote for Kerry now.
Thanks for coming to our board to show me the light.
DUmbass.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:59:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Same ten reasons (more or less) they said we couldn't defeat the Soviet Union. (Ooooppss, Reagan did that)

Democrats are all about what we can't do, the misery index, and how bad the world is.

Republicans (for the most part) are about the possible, and daring great things.

And THAT is why you sir, are a joke.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:00:09 AM EDT
[#9]
wart78m::

Posts Per Day ::
Last Login Date ::
10/25/2004 9:40:53 AM
Last Post Date ::
10/25/2004 9:51:07 AM

Email ::
[ Send Email ]
Instant Messenger ::
[ Send IM ]

AIM ::

Yahoo ::

Windows Messenger ::

Information
Title ::
9/14/2004
Team Member ::
No

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:00:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Top ten reasons why Wart78 is a fag:

10 DU Troll
9   Less than 40 posts
8   head up his 4th point of contact
7   Has no mental Fortitude
6   Supports people who aid terrorists
5   Is easily swayed
4   Does not know history
3   Is on the wrong side of History
2   he named himself after a wart
1   he is gay

Thank you, I will be here all week. Now go away troll
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:00:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
1-Occupation with guerilla resistance never works. Ask Israel, Russia, France, Great Britain about the Middle East, etc.

Ever heard of the American Revolution?
Worked out pretty well, for a guerrila war.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:01:24 AM EDT
[#12]
It doesn't work Wart78m..........they won't listen.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:02:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, COME NOW!

You know better than THAT!

Do you actually believe that FACTS will in any way sway his views?

PLEASE!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:02:59 AM EDT
[#14]
And what's with these idiots doing Top 10 lists backwards???

The WHOLE IDEA of a Top 10 list is to give the # 1 reason LAST.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:03:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Can't we rethink our policy on showing DUh trolls more respect than they show people who dissent on their board...  How about a way to at least tag subject threads in yellow text so we know its a thread and can save ourselves the trouble of reading it.

The problem is they don't allow dissent on their boards.  Dissent gets you a one-way ticket out
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:03:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

...and here comes the butt-buddy....
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:05:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Don't feed them !!

This guy just posts his drivel and runs, and replying to his threads is purely a waste of your time and the site's bandwidth - since he probably never even bothers to read the responses.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:06:00 AM EDT
[#18]
therein lies the problem.

Chris

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:06:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:07:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:07:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Nov 3rd. It is the sound of inevitability, wart. Start crying now
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:08:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yse, it did work out quite well-for the GUERILLAS. I think we all know that's the point the poster was trying to make. I think it's amusing that every time anyone says anything contrary to August Emporer Bush II, his supporters here instantly respond with "troll" or "fag" or "communist". Real freedom lovers, aren't ya?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:08:53 AM EDT
[#23]
top ten reasons answers by ignorant people can't respond with rational answers:

1-home!
4-u suck!

5-queer!

6-DU

7-
hink
typical boys! keep em comin!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:08:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:09:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Vietnam was lost because of people like Kerry.

If Iraq is lost it will be be cause of people like Kerry!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:10:00 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

As if you would listen....

BTW, your grammar strikes me as being from an honor graduate at publik skule....
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:10:09 AM EDT
[#27]
You convinced me! John Kerry would screw up whats needs to be done in Iraq.
Looks like i'm voting George W Bush

Thanks for the heads up.

GM
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:10:47 AM EDT
[#28]
I think our little troll is a girl. Show us your boobies.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:12:43 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

1-

2-gay boy!

3- go home!

4-u suck!

5-queer!

6-DU

7-

8-fag1

9-

10-my mind is full of crap---i cant think straight!

typical boys! keep em comin!

Holy crap - he actually stayed and posted in one of his own posts.

I have a question for you.  Isn't ar15.com cool, in that we all pretty much hate you and think you're nothing but a troll posting to deliberately provoke, yet we DON'T BAN YOU !!

Btw - Jarhead_22 raises a good point.  Counterinsurgency worked in Malaysia - so it's a fallacy to say that it NEVER works.   I've lived in Malaysia and it is a VERY stable country now.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:14:06 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Vietnam was lost because of people like Kerry.

If Iraq is lost it will be be cause of people like Kerry!!!

Vietnam was lost because we were fighting an indigenous popular guerilla movement. The only way to win such a war is to kill everyone you can find who has ideological differences with the occupyuing nation. Are you advocating that we adopt strategies siminal to those of the former Soviet Union in Afghanistan? Not even they had the stomach to continue that type of war.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:14:52 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Your lack of historical knowledge is only surpassed by your ignorance of the current situation.

This "cut and paste" Top Ten is just recycled leftist dribble.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:16:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:16:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Iraq is already starting to work. The last few weeks may have been the turning point we have been waiting for. We are fighting insurgents from nations other that Iraq. They care not a thing what happens to the Iraqi people, they just want to kill American soldiers, who are in their eyes "infeidels".

In recent weeks, the Iraqi people have reacted to this in a predictable way:they are tired of a war being waged on their soil by people who have no intrest in the rebuilding of Iraq. They are policing themselves, pointing out the insurgents, beating them down, turning them in...even picking up weapons in the heat of battle. They are fighting alongside American troops in the form of the ING and IHP...not to mention tens of thousands of interpreters, analyst, constuction workers, ect.
Iraq CAN be free, we CAN help win them a VICTORY.

If we are a  failure in Iraq, let me give you the #1 reason it would come about:
#1, ready?
SELF HATING INSECURE ASSFUCK LIBERALS WHO LACK THE GUTS TO TRUELY FIGHT FOR ANYTHING THEMSELVES, WHO DONT BELIEVE THAT ANY ONE SHOULD BE A BETTER PERSON THAN THEMSELVES, SINCE THEY LACK THE BALLS AND INTEGRITY TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN TIMES OF DARKNESS,
YOU ANTAGONISTIC, SELF HELPING, GUTLESS LITTLE FUCK! WHY DO YOU HATE US SO MUCH THAT YOU TAKE THIS DEFEATIST ATTITUDE AND TRY TO SOW IT UPON THE ENTIRE WORLD? YOUR KIND HAVE FAILED YOUR COUNTRYMEN FOR TOO LONG, AND I HOPE THAT IN THE NEAR FUTURE A BIG BALL OF SHIT IS ROLLING YOUR WAY! IF I HAD MY SAY, I"D DROP THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD IN YOUR LAPS.

Aiiiiiiiiiiirborne.
30cal out
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:23:56 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

He will only be remembered for getting us into Iraq, just as Kennedy and Johnson are only remembered for getting us into Vietnam.

Uhh, I'm no historian but if I recall correctly Kennedy and Johnson were Dem's who sent 57000 US servicemen to their death.   I guess in their anti-Bush fervor the morons have even lost their since of "Camelot was such a wonderful time for America" thinking.  And Johnson, what a boob!

So yes I guess they have already let the denial begin.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:25:45 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, COME NOW!

You know better than THAT!

Do you actually believe that FACTS will in any way sway his views?

PLEASE!

Are you people on drugs?  You're mocking him and making his point at the same time!

The American Revolution had Britain occupying the US and the colonies overthrowing the occupation.

In this case, WE are the "occupiers" and the Iraqis are the "colonists."  If you're going to use American Revolution analogies, that means that we will be overthrown just as the Brits were overthrown.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:27:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Wrong nick. We are not occupiers. We are liberators. We are not trying to rule those people as the brits were. Try again.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:27:51 AM EDT
[#37]
oh and uh ps-

that little war in the philipenes? In the 1800's? yeah, there was this guy named Gen. "Blackjack" Pershing, and umm...yeahhh. He stopped the Islamic guerillas FUCKING COLD! Theres also many more examples of it happening throughout history, even right here in this country.

Wanna play cowboys and liberals?

But you most likely don't know about that, seeing as how comunist historians like yourself believe the world was dark and cold before Lenin came along.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:30:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Come on, guys.  I think these people have a point.  We have WAY too many tall buildings that are eye-sores.

I do have one question if any of these tolerant, peace-loving individuals are still around.  Why do you have more sympathy for terrorist than their victims?  Such as all the ones killed on 9/11?  Or, the hundreds of thousands of women and children that we continue to uncover in mass graves?

Why do you continue to support a candidate that is a tratior to this Country?  Who has more money than you can write zero's for (but he's just an average joe, right?)  Then there's that little pesky fact about all the outsourced company's his wife controls as they spout off about keeping jobs in America.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:31:13 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Iraq is already starting to work. The last few weeks may have been the turning point we have been waiting for. We are fighting insurgents from nations other that Iraq. They care not a thing what happens to the Iraqi people, they just want to kill American soldiers, who are in their eyes "infeidels".

In recent weeks, the Iraqi people have reacted to this in a predictable way:they are tired of a war being waged on their soil by people who have no intrest in the rebuilding of Iraq. They are policing themselves, pointing out the insurgents, beating them down, turning them in...even picking up weapons in the heat of battle. They are fighting alongside American troops in the form of the ING and IHP...not to mention tens of thousands of interpreters, analyst, constuction workers, ect.
Iraq CAN be free, we CAN help win them a VICTORY.

If we are a  failure in Iraq, let me give you the #1 reason it would come about:
#1, ready?
SELF HATING INSECURE ASSFUCK LIBERALS WHO LACK THE GUTS TO TRUELY FIGHT FOR ANYTHING THEMSELVES, WHO DONT BELIEVE THAT ANY ONE SHOULD BE A BETTER PERSON THAN THEMSELVES, SINCE THEY LACK THE BALLS AND INTEGRITY TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN TIMES OF DARKNESS,
YOU ANTAGONISTIC, SELF HELPING, GUTLESS LITTLE FUCK! WHY DO YOU HATE US SO MUCH THAT YOU TAKE THIS DEFEATIST ATTITUDE AND TRY TO SOW IT UPON THE ENTIRE WORLD? YOUR KIND HAVE FAILED YOUR COUNTRYMEN FOR TOO LONG, AND I HOPE THAT IN THE NEAR FUTURE A BIG BALL OF SHIT IS ROLLING YOUR WAY! IF I HAD MY SAY, I"D DROP THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD IN YOUR LAPS.

Aiiiiiiiiiiirborne.
30cal out

Yep, they're fighting right alongside our troops-when we can convince them to leave the barracks. And when they do fight with us, their reward is to be asasinated by their countryment-did you miss the article on the 50 or so ING troops killed near the border this week? That's right, pal-I hate America. That's why I came up with this neato idea of bringing our men and women in uniform back from Iraq. But you no doubt have it all figured out-the best way to support the troops is to send them to fight against the native people of Iraq. Send them to fight in a guerilla war, where they can be blown apart by car bombs, or shot in the back by insurgents. ON WHAT PLANET DO YOU SUPPORT THE TROOPS BY SENDING THEM OFF TO DIE IN IRAQ???? Have you really mindfucked yourself to such a degree that this makes sense to you?!?!?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:32:31 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
hr

So the Phillipino guerillas kicked the US out in the 1890s?  So the British were kicked out of Malaysia in the 1950s? So the US was kicked out of Apache lands in the 1900s?

The truth is that the great majority of insurgencies fail.  Guerillas only win when they have massive outside support.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:33:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Personally, I think there's a very good chance the Iraq "experience" will not work out as we hope. This isn't to say I don't support what we're doing, quite the contrary...I do.

I think there are some very valid points made by Wart, & to ignore them is foolish. I don't think he's a troll by stating what he has. They're ugly points he made, but also largely true. There are also some very positive points he didn't include, which would have cast light in the opposite direction. It's just too soon to tell what's going to be the outcome.

I'll continue to support my country and hope for a democratic Iraq, however, I don't see that on the horizon at this point.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:34:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Why are you bothering this poor, ignorant, uneducated soul, with historical facts?

It's not his fault.  
He's just not up to it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:36:05 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Come on, guys.  I think these people have a point.  We have WAY too many tall buildings that are eye-sores.

I do have one question if any of these tolerant, peace-loving individuals are still around.  Why do you have more sympathy for terrorist than their victims?  Such as all the ones killed on 9/11?  Or, the hundreds of thousands of women and children that we continue to uncover in mass graves?

Why do you continue to support a candidate that is a tratior to this Country?  Who has more money than you can write zero's for (but he's just an average joe, right?)  Then there's that little pesky fact about all the outsourced company's his wife controls as they spout off about keeping jobs in America.

WHAT DID IRAQ HAVE TO DO WITH 9/11? Even Bush has publicly stated that there's no link there. Have you heard me say one word about the invasion of Afghanistan? NO-because that WAS the right thing to do. It's where the badguys live. The 9/11 propaganda in support of a war in Iraq is tired and disingenuous, and I'd be ashamed to falsely use the deaths of those people to support an UNRELATED war.

But that's just me, I guess.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:36:19 AM EDT
[#44]
posted by the liberal moron:

ON WHAT PLANET DO YOU SUPPORT THE TROOPS BY SENDING THEM OFF TO DIE IN IRAQ???? Have you really mindfucked yourself to such a degree that this makes sense to you?!?!?

I guess so moron,SINCE I'M ONE OF THEM!

If you ever find your ass with both hands walk outside, draw up all the strength you have, and introduce yourself to someone who serves. Ask them how they feel.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:36:54 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Same ten reasons (more or less) they said we couldn't defeat the Soviet Union. (Ooooppss, Reagan did that)

Democrats are all about what we can't do, the misery index, and how bad the world is.

Republicans (for the most part) are about the possible, and daring great things.

And THAT is why you sir, are a joke.

Great point GMan.

TXL
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:38:12 AM EDT
[#46]
You forgot 2,

11) Better to fight the war there than here.

12) 2-3 more years, the Iraqi gov and military will be self sustaining.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:39:45 AM EDT
[#47]
SINCE I'M A VETERAN, CAN I JUST ASK MYSELF?

You don't have a monopoly on service, and the fact that you wear a uniform doesn't make you right. When I served, I believed that I was doing it to protect the right to protest and dissent. Looks like quite a bit has changed. You might want to re-read that oath you took, superhero.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:41:07 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
#1, ready?

Aiiiiiiiiiiirborne.

Hoo-YAH!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:41:39 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
SINCE I'M A VETERAN, CAN I JUST ASK MYSELF?

You don't have a monopoly on service, and the fact that you wear a uniform doesn't make you right. When I served, I believed that I was doing it to protect the right to protest and dissent. Looks like quite a bit has changed. You might want to re-read that oath you took, superhero.

Somebody have sand in her vagina?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:41:55 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I think there are some very valid points made by Wart, & to ignore them is foolish.

To address them is foolish.
Each point is pedestrian, ill-conceived, and without historical basis.
Wasting time of Leftist propaganda is ignorant.

I don't think he's a troll by stating what he has.
He's a troll because he's a troll.

They're ugly point he made, but also largely true.

NOT "largely true".
They are small facts surrounded by lies and POORLY made historical conclusions.

If you take this seriously, so should you Farenheit 911.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top