Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 4:32:31 AM EDT
Deerfield Beach Florida here, woke up thismorning to find that the champions of the first amendment stole my Bush Cheney '04 signs. I'm now on my way to get a shitload of cardboard to make "democrats stole my Bush sign" signs.

Fuck Terrorists scum
Fuck liberals

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:40:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Deerfield Beach Florida here, woke up thismorning to find that the champions of the first amendment stole my Bush Cheney '04 signs. I'm now on my way to get a shitload of cardboard to make "democrats stole my Bush sign" signs.

Fuck Terrorists scum
Fuck liberals

Semper Fi

Excellent.
Just Superb.
Effective.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:43:02 AM EDT
[#2]
uh, ok.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:46:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Thought I'd also throw in my experience with early voting at the court house just up the street from cemetary village "south floridas' waiting room for hell". As my wife and I were walking toward the entrance (my wife is 9 mo's pregnant) we passed three pro kerry sign holders. As we passed the old lady in the group stepped into my wifes way and asked if we would like any kerry info. I replied "I don't think so" and she began to shout "oh! you're one of them, well you had better pray". The only thing missing was the brown shirt.

I can't wait for kerry to loose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top