Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:51:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
How Do I ad This sound To My computer For the computer start up sound?
161.58.5.90/fmj/lead_em.wav
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:01:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:09:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

(Assuming you have WinXP)

Save the file, then go:

Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio Devices ->Sounds tab -> Find "Start Windows" under the Program Events window -> Hit Browse -> Select your sound file you want -> Hit OK.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:13:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:40:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That particular quote gets on my nerves more than just about any ignorant biased piece of "entertainment" ever made.

I have know dozens of Career Army Pilots and Maint warrants, who started thier military careers, as crew chiefs on helicopters in Viet Nam, as a group they are the most professional and ethical men you will ever meet, as I grew up I was surrounded by them, they were the little league coaches, the pastors at the church, and the nice guy next door who lets you help him arund the shop when he is working on stuff.

That thirty second movie clip, makes them out to be a bunch of blood thirsty, maniacal, mosters who hold no regard for human life whatsoever. I realize it is just a movie, and that it is fiction, but to many in this country that particular movie is where half of thier information about the Viet Nam war came from. In reality the door gunners in Viet Nam were for the normal men, who were doing what they had to do, they were not crazed psycopaths who were given machine guns to work out thier aggresion.

I am sure that out of all the thousands of door gunners during the entire duration of the Vietnam war there was at least ONE complete and utter asshole...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top