Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/24/2004 10:18:09 PM EDT

I went shooting today with some other ARFCOMer's.

When I got home my 19 yr. old son helped me unload.

He then went to check the mail, while I put guns in the safe. We then left for the grocerey store. As we were driving out of the apartment complex parking lot. My son told me he was talking a with a lady about voting for Bush. On his way back from the mail box.

Some man (Dickhead Kerry suporter) heard them talking. He came over and started bashing Bush.

He then grabed my son by the neck. He then relized he screwed up. So, he let go of my sons neck and walked off.

It just so happened that Phoenix's finest were at the apartments. I drove over to the them and we told them what happened.  They ran a check on his license plate. It showed he lived in Peoria.

They said if we see him again, to call in.  These two officers were really cool. And yes Bush supporter's.

They said they could hear other officers laughing when they called this into dispatch. Both officers wanted to talk to this punk real bad.

So if anyone in the Valley see's this punk. Filp him off.  His Arizona License Plate is 118-HBN. Expires in 05, No month on it.  Truck is a Red Chevy S-10.

If I see him. I may just sucker punch him in the back of the head. Then walk away.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
What a douche.  I'll be on the look out.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:20:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Some man (Dickhead Kerry suporter) heard them talking. He came over and started bashing Bush.

He then grabed my son by the neck. He then relized he screwed up. So, he let go of my sons neck and walked off.

So if anyone in the Valley see's this punk. Filp him off.  His Arizona License Plate is 118-HBN. Expires in 05, No month on it.  Truck is a Red Chevy S-10.

Ummm, that's assault. If they know who it is why isn't he in jail now.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:22:17 PM EDT
[#4]

I'm sorry to hear about your son.

But yet Dems say that Reps are full of anger and hate
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:22:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Your son has a lot more self-control then I do. If that were to happen to me, I'd beat the shit outta that SOB.

ETA: Fixed. I need to go to bed...
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:23:22 PM EDT
[#6]
watch it
you might end up arrested too
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:23:42 PM EDT
[#7]
tagged. I wanna hear this turn out to the point they cant catch him... until Nov 1 and keep him detained until .... lets say... Nov 3
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

He then went to check the mail, while I put guns in the safe. We then left for the grocerey store. As we were driving out of the apartment complex parking lot. My son told me he was talking a with a lady about voting for Bush. On his way back from the mail box.

It just so happened that Phoenix's finest were at the apartments. I drove over to the them and we told them what happened.  They ran a check on his license plate. It showed he lived in Peoria.

They said if we see him again, to call in.  These two officers were really cool. And yes Bush supporter's.

They said they could hear other officers laughing when they called this into dispatch. Both officers wanted to talk to this punk real bad.

If I see him. I may just sucker punch him in the back of the head. Then walk away.

Props to your son, I wouldn't have the self control to not beat his ass down, it takes a bigger man to not fight back when it's not necessary.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:26:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I would have arm-barred that idiot and broken his elbow.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Props to your son, I wouldn't have the self control to not beat his ass down, it takes a bigger man to not fight back when it's not necessary.

+1
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:26:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Grabbed by the nape, eh?  Well, that man needs to spend a little time behind bars.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:27:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Your son has a lot less self-control then I do. If that were to happen to me, I'd beat the shit outta that SOB.

+10
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:27:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Goes to show, what a dick.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Waitin for that to happen to me.. Ive got some pent up aggression.....
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:38:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Kick his ass
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:38:35 PM EDT
[#16]
TAG
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:54:28 PM EDT
[#17]

I have a friend that's a judge here in the Valley. I'm going to call her tomorrow and get advice on what to do.

Only problem is, only some kids are the only witneses. The lady walked away when the ass walked up yelling.

I'll keep you informed. A restraining order may be placed tomorrow too.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:56:48 PM EDT
[#18]
What neighborhood?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:00:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I have a friend that's a judge here in the Valley. I'm going to call her tomorrow and get advice on what to do.

Only problem is, only some kids are the only witneses. The lady walked away when the ass walked up yelling.

I'll keep you informed. A restraining order may be placed tomorrow too.

I think an RO is excessive... unless the guy is a REAL whack job. Pressing charges is a great start. I told you... keep him locked up until after Nov 3rd. Wouldnt THAT suck?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:00:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:03:45 PM EDT
[#21]

7th St. and Union Hills Rd. area.  

Like I said, the officer ran a check on his license plate. Came up as a Peoria address. So they wouldn't know what apartment he was visiting.

I'm off on Monday. So I'll have all day tomorrow, to work on this.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:03:48 PM EDT
[#22]
be advised i just ran said plate, and i could give you said address of said person, but i'd hate to get arrested for giving out NCIC information.  somthing about federal law or somthing or other, not to mention bills.  I've got to pay the bills.  i love working for the pd
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:09:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
be advised i just ran said plate, and i could give you said address of said person, but i'd hate to get arrested for giving out NCIC information.  somthing about federal law or somthing or other, not to mention bills.  I've got to pay the bills.  i love working for the pd

lol
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:24:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:28:21 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

Join the Army.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:55:49 PM EDT
[#26]
i've been thinking about it.  but I;d have to go in with a buddy or somthing

maybe i'll call 1800goguard (army national guard) which was just played as an advertisement on the radio 5 seconds ago
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:05:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Oh yeah I also cross referenced the address and got a home phone #, but i cant tell you that either!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:57:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Two words:

Civil

Suit
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:03:03 AM EDT
[#29]
You need to take out a warrant on his ass.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:08:18 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm --- how about afraid for your life and shoot?

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:20:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Most cops I know are strong Bush supports, I am sure they would not mind if he got lumped up alittle bit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:30:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE why didn't that happen to me?!?!?!

Response to judge afterward: "I'm willing to drop my assault charge against him if he drops his against me." Everybody goes home, only him quite a bit worse for wear.....
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:05:12 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
tagged. I wanna hear this turn out to the point they cant catch him... until Nov 1 and keep him detained until .... lets say... Nov 3

+1
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:14:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Get the Restraining Order! Because then he can't buy any guns. Slam him with his own leftist bullshit!

Also if you see him.....BEAT HIS DUMB ASS!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:16:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE why didn't that happen to me?!?!?!

Response to judge afterward: "I'm willing to drop my assault charge against him if he drops his against me." Everybody goes home, only him quite a bit worse for wear.....

......and you now have attorney's fees to pay.....
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:20:38 AM EDT
[#36]
So when is the funeral?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:39:59 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

er....how about a map then? Just a general location
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:40:44 AM EDT
[#38]
3lb hammer

rib cage

is this pice of liberal shit still sucking air?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:41:44 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

The would work for me!  Of course, my 17 y.o. son is 6'6" and 245lbs, so I doubt the guy would have touched him.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:43:24 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Get the Restraining Order! Because then he can't buy any guns. Slam him with his own leftist bullshit!

*Ding ding*  We have a winner!

Woody
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

You'd have to be able to prove it in court.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Tagged
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:16:35 PM EDT
[#43]

Mr. Officer...see, I'm 58 and permanently disabled.  I'm incapable of getting into physical confrontations any more officer and my only protection now is my .40S&W Walther P-99.  When that moron grabbed me by the throat...I was in fear of my life so I fired."

Two to his chest and one to his head?  Well, I guess it was just my natural reaction, officer."

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

IM the info to one of the AZ guys.  Let him call in that "his" truck has been stolen but found and could it be towed away to an impound lot so he can come recover it without the possibility of a confrontation with the bad guy.  Bu bye asshole!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:07:04 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Two words:

Civil

Suit

Three words:

Shoot

Shovel

Shut-up

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#46]
SITREP???
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#47]
He'd be a spot of grease if he did that to my kid...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#48]
do you squeeze his nuts till they popped out of his nostrils
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#49]
You can always give him the donkey punch. Walk up behind him and POW in the base of the skull. Out goes his lights.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:58:33 PM EDT
[#50]
You need to remind him of the golden rules of pre-school keep your hands to yourself and no biteing!!!

No the worst you could do is to hurt him,you should punnish him with if you ever lay hands on any of my family again I won't  be responsible for what I do to you!!!  Have a nice Day!!!

Bob
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top