Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2004 2:51:19 PM EDT
WTF?

[rant mode ON] I'm out driving this weekend and notice that every twisted dick doing 45mph in the passing lane on the interstate or PA turnpike has a Kerry/Edwards sticker on the bumper.  Can someone please remind me again why its illegal to shoot at these rolling road hazzards?

The best was the busted up VW held together with duct tape, Kerry & Greenpeace bumpers stickers, and some twine rolling down the highway at a blazing 48mph in a 65 zone...and yes, in the left lane.[rant mode OFF]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
WTF?

[rant mode ON] I'm out driving this weekend and notice that every twisted dick doing 45mph in the passing lane on the interstate or PA turnpike has a Kerry/Edwards sticker on the bumper.  Can someone please remind me again why its illegal to shoot at these rolling road hazzards?

The best was the busted up VW held together with duct tape, Kerry & Greenpeace bumpers stickers, and some twine rolling down the highway at a blazing 48mph in a 65 zone...and yes, in the left lane.[rant mode OFF]

There ya go...
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:55:27 PM EDT
[#2]
This surprises you?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:56:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably here illegally and afraid they'll be caught.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#4]
From my friends in NY:

Everyone up here( except my shooting friends ) are for that lynig bastard, Kerry. Even my own daughter and my parents. I think that because the news shows are doing such a great job smearing Bush and trying to make Kerry look good. That he is definitely in the majority up here. People don't read or think for themselves. "If Katie Couric says Bush is bad we won't vote for him!!!!" AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I may lose my mind dealing with all these assholes by the time the elections get here....

I can't prove anything to these idiots... They think all this negative publicity was created by Bush's people. My sister in law said that she read in Time magazine that Kerry never met  Hanoi Jane. The Bush people pasted his face on the picture and made up the story about throwing his medals. When I ask her how you can have three purple hearts and have not missed one day of service... She said how brave he was... Oh my God, I'mm surrounded by imbecils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top