Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2004 1:10:34 PM EDT
Every so often, a gaggle of rugrats make their way around the neighborhood with pens and notepads in hand ringing doorbells and asking for autographs.

I don't have anything against it at all...makes me laugh and I sign away.

But I have never seen nor heard of this happening before from kids.  I'd say they make their rounds about once a month.

Goofy kids....

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:16:26 PM EDT
[#1]
when your checks go missing from your mailbox.... then you'll know
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:17:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#3]
"They make their rounds about once a month".  When mommy's not feeling very good?

Ask them if mommy is lonely and what time daddy gets back from work.  Maybe a good source for MILF stuffed pooper picts.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:17:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#5]
In the middle of signing today I started laughing more than normal in this situation as my mind started wandering back into its normally deviant state.  I started thinking of signing something like "You mom is sexy as hell" to gauge just how closely their parents are keeping an eye on their kids.

They'd know instantly who it was anyway.  I'm the only single dude on the block...hell...probably the whole damn subdivision.  Sure spice things up in the 'hood a bit.

Speaking of the Mom's...there are two in my court who are HOT.  And...I'm pretty sure one of them is separated and possibly divorced by now.

"Mind if I borrow a cup of sugar, sugar?"
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

SGatr15

+2.  Randomly signing shit == bad news.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top