User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2004 12:20:17 PM EDT
WOO HOO!!!!!!
STL 14
MIA 31

1 and 6 baby, we can still make the playoffs

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got back. Yeah, a pleasant change....that's for sure....beautiful day for football as well.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:31:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank God. My poor FIL was becoming suicidal...
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thank God. My poor FIL was becoming suicidal...

I'm guessing father in law?

FIL Fall in Love    
FIL FAST Information List    
FIL Father-In-Law    
FIL Feira Internacional de Lisboa    
FIL Fellow of the Institute of Linguists    
FIL Festival International de Louisiane    
FIL Filipino/Philippin (language)    
FIL Filter    
FIL Financial Institution Letter    
FIL Fool In Love    
FIL Forever In Love    
FIL Forum for Interlending    
FIL Functional Impairment Level
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:30:55 PM EDT
[#4]
That hit by Bua was something to see. Not to wish any ill fate on another player.

Yep, nice to see.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I simply cannot believe it.  I'll have to revise my season prediction from 0-16 to 1-15.  That said, I think they might luck out and win a couple more games along the way.

I'm kind of hoping the Fish end up with the worst record in the league so they can get that #1 draft choice.  But with the way the Fins have drafted over the last few years, I know they would find a way to screw it up.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#6]

I'm kind of hoping the Fish end up with the worst record in the league so they can get that #1 draft choice. But with the way the Fins have drafted over the last few years, I know they would find a way to screw it up.

A Big +1
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm kind of hoping the Fish end up with the worst record in the league so they can get that #1 draft choice. But with the way the Fins have drafted over the last few years, I know they would find a way to screw it up.

A Big +1

I will +1 that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A Big +1

I will +1 that.

You can add the Cowboys to that list too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top