Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 12:04:32 PM EDT
I need some help.  I have read about the changes in France and other European countries with regard to their increasing arabic populations.  I am trying to find out the numbers for France.  Does anyone have any citations or sources.  In particular, I am trying to find out the religious makeup of France's under 18 populations.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:20:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for citation but it did not answer my question.  I read in National Review a few months ago that about 50% of France's under 18 population was Islamic.  On the other hand, I might of read that this number applied to the Netherlands.  So, I am trying to find an authority that can give me a defensible position on these figures.  I NEED HELP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top