Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/24/2004 9:42:39 AM EDT
I'm boycotting McDonald's, not because they're anti-gun, but damn, those fuckers need to learn how to make a burger using real fire.  And when I ask for no onions, I mean NO GOD DAMNED ONIONS.  For some reason when I say no onions rather then giving me NO onions the give me a million little chunks of onion that I must then spend the next 20 minutes of my life picking out with a sharp french fry.

Digital
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:43:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Soooooooo............. I take it you don't like onions?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#2]
hmm... seems someone got a little dehydrated onion in his mangina this morning...

pull down yer skirt, yer hot apple pie is showing
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I have never ever had a McDonald's hamburger before... and I like hamburgers and all, but never had one. I've never had any fast food hamburger. I hate onions too, glad I'm not missing out on anything.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#4]
It wouldn't be hard for me to boycott McDonalds for ANY reason. Their food tastes like crap, so I don't eat there anyway.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I haven't eaten any beef at McDonalds for about 7 years because it sucks. Usually go for the chicken nuggets if I'm desperate.

Oh, and if you ever get tempted to try the chicken biscuit in the breakfast menu, don't. They're oversized chicken mcnuggets made with about 10 percent dark meat and 90 percent gristle.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
but damn, those fuckers need to learn how to make a burger using real fire.

When you want Burger King, go to Burger King.

Don't go to Wendys and ask for a burrito supreme.

You could have taken the burge back and demanded they make you a new one.

Where the hell are you that you can get a burger at 10:42am anyway?

A tasty cheeseburger for breakfast mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have never ever had a McDonald's hamburger before... and I like hamburgers and all, but never had one. I've never had any fast food hamburger. I hate onions too, glad I'm not missing out on anything.

Oh, come one...not once?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Not to mention the jerry curl hairs and finger nails that we in the Waterbury CT area enjoy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#10]
They get a little pissed when you take the burger back to the counter and throw the pickles at the shake machine .

True story . I was about 2 or 3 and choking at McDonald's . They wouldn't give my mom a cup of water to try and stop the choking . The lady behind the counter kept telling her it was $.10 or no water . The guy behind my mom reached in his pocket took out a quarter and bounced it of the lady's head . He said " Give her two and choke on the nickle ."
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:09:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Come on guys, let's get behind digitalpunk.  I think we need to send a message that if you mess with one ARFCOMMER, you mess with all of us.

Heck, if we don't have another single Big Mac for the next year, I suspect they will suffer at least a 0.00001% loss of sales.

BOYCOTT MICKEY D's!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
McDonalds has the best fries on the world.  Bar none.

I've seen hobos spit out McDonalds fries.  And word has it from the highest authority that the Hamburgler actually stole burgers so Ronald could collect insurance money to cover his gambling debts.

Digital
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:12:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Try the number 2 with coffee for breakfast.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Man... McDonald has possibly the stupidiest workers on the face of the earth. One time I went threw the drive threw at McDonalds and order a Hamburger with no mayo. Instead, they gave me a hamburger with NO MEAT!!!!!! Can you believe that shit. They gave me a hamburger with no meat. Who in their right fuckin mind would order a hamburger, and then tell them no meat. They gave me nothing but a bun and extra mayo and ketchup with lettice.

I was so pissed I drove all the way back to McDonald's just to bitch them out even though in made me 20 mins late for work. They gave me free 2 apple pies for my trouble.

I have never ordered anything from McDonalds since. FUCK McDonalds.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:20:46 AM EDT
[#16]
McD's fries are pretty good, but the rest of the food sucks.

I avoid the place on general healthy eating principle.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Bitch about it to them.   Nothing like a couple of freebie coupons for letting out a little steam
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:22:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Who eats at mcdonalds anyways, YUCK........
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It wouldn't be hard for me to boycott McDonalds for ANY reason. Their food tastes like crap, so I don't eat there anyway.

+1
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:24:05 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Man... McDonald has possibly the stupidiest workers on the face of the earth. One time I went threw the drive threw at McDonalds and order a Hamburger with no mayo. Instead, they gave me a hamburger with NO MEAT!!!!!! Can you believe that shit. They gave me a hamburger with no meat. Who in their right fuckin mind would order a hamburger, and then tell them no meat. They gave me nothing but a bun and extra mayo and ketchup with lettice.

I was so pissed I drove all the way back to McDonald's just to bitch them out even though in made me 20 mins late for work. They gave me free 2 apple pies for my trouble.

After a busy day earlier this week, the wife and I went to Hardee's for a quick dinner.  She ordered a 1/3 lb. cheeseburger.  Ketchup, mustard, and pickle only.  No onions (she's weird).  A CHEESEburger.

So we get home and she gets the burger out of the bag and finds that they left the CHEESE off of a CHEESEburger.  

Now that is stupid.  Just stupid...
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, come one...not once?

Never... I looked at one when I was a kid, and I said, are you sure that's cow? (Mind you I'm not a picky eater, I just like my meat REAL). I said give me some chicken that wasn't mechanically separated thank you.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Not only does their food suck but I'm sick of listening and watching all their damn ghetto and barrio commercials.  

It's pretty clear based on their advertising that they don't give a rats ass about the middle class while folks anymore.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm only eating there now for the Monopoly game, I never eat the hamburgers, McChicken, or the new chicken selects only.  And I just sent a letter to corporate bitching them out for bad service, screwed up orders, and giving wrong change, oh, and the whole not able to speak english thing that most of the workers have going on.  I asked for a Monopoly game board damn it, not more napkins!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Oh yeah, I once got a Big Mac with no meat on it.  Took me two bites to realize it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

They always goof up at the drive thru then you hit that big bump.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:46:12 AM EDT
[#28]
I stop in every once and a while to get a chocolate McFlurry with Oreos because I LOVE softserve ice cream. EVERY SINGLE time, they always give me a VANILLA McFlurry. So then they have to throw it out and make another one. I don't know what the fuck their problem is, but a friend at work went to McDonald's the other day and I asked her to grab me a McFlurry while she was there and sure enough they did it to her too lol. She had to have them make a new one.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:48:17 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
McDonalds is for children.

Try Wendys, In and Out Burger, or Carl's Jr. for a man's burger.

Carl's Jr.s. MMMMMMMMM. Too bad I can't get them here. Western Bacon Cheeseburgers. MMMMMMMMM.
DAMN! Now Im hungry. Better go to McD's.

Oh ya, anyone who doesn't like onions is a fag.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:51:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Ahhh where do I start?

The one by our house has a habit of making sure they dont go over their allotted time for drive through so they tell you to "pull up" so their timer resets and then they will walk your food out to you.

One day they did that to me and they got the order wrong, I told the guy, he said wait here. I did. Guy behind me MUST have had a short in his horn because it kept going off.

Now when they do that to me... ask me to 'pull up' I tellthem... "Oh dont worry about the guy behind me, he is with me"  And they have this puzzled look because they dont want to admit they are trying to keep the drive thru #'s down.

Another one of my friend's friend (Ask 4xy2xx's) she can give you better detail, that one of the burgers came back all wrong and threw it back at the slacker.  I will IM her and ask you to give the whole story... pretty sad and funny at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

It's pretty clear based on their advertising that they don't give a rats ass about the middle class while folks anymore.  

CMOS

And that is fine by me, I hope they keep the advertising to the pimp/trash/scum, it kills them off faster.....

I quit eating at McDonalds when they started to hire "Non-English" speakers who would fuck up my meal time after time...I have run aid calls to employee's at their homes where there was a member in the house with Hep.

Here is a honest to goodness fact, If  you eat at places like McDonalds, You will have a very high risk of getting something that will KILL YOU!, most of the time, it will be from a employee that is to damn dumb to wash his/her hands after they wipe their goat smelling ass. The managers hire people from a 3rd world country to keep costs down, they dont speak english, they dont have the same habbits. I bet for the most part they would not put the food into their body.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:56:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Boycott "Micky D's"?

I haven't eaten that shit for years or any other fast food.....I don't eat particularly healthy, but at least my unhealthy food tastes good and isn't served in a filthy establishment.     When I walk by the McDonalds near me real late at night I see rats the size of cats crawling on the crates that the "food" is delivered in....no thx

edit:      post #556
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quit your boo hooing everybody knows what to expect when they go to McDonalds.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:04:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Loved that shit when I was a kid, but now their stuff makes me feel ill.  Eat Wendys instead, nothing beats a big bacon classic (with onions )
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Loved that shit when I was a kid, but now their stuff makes me feel ill.  Eat Wendys instead, nothing beats a big bacon classic (with onions )

may taste great but just think... the money you spend there, some of it goes in the pocket of Sarah Brady and her gun grabbing cohorts.

I  admit though yesterday was the FIRST time in probably 15 years that I ate a burger at Wendy's... Damn that was good.

I like In n Out better.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:19:20 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I like In n Out better.

Yes, with grilled ONIONS !!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
And when I ask for no onions, I mean NO GOD DAMNED ONIONS.  For some reason when I say no onions rather then giving me NO onions the give me a million little chunks of onion that I must then spend the next 20 minutes of my life picking out with a sharp french fry.

Digital

WTF are you complaining about. If you don't like the taste of onions, no big deal as McDonald's "onions" have no taste.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#38]
McDonald's hamburgers suck donkyass.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Dont get me started on McDonalds! (ElDonalds?)

I think they have an internal contest to see which store has the fastest drive through time. Problem is that they don't count the time waiting to order. When you finally get to the order window they say "just a minute please" and keep you waiting 5. Then when you finally order, and get to the window, they tell you to "pull forward". I would understand this if you order something wacky, but I'm talking about a happy meal and a drink. I pulled forward ONCE. They completely botched the order, and gave no catsup, straws, or napkins. I was pissed! I had a sleeping baby in the car and didn't want to go into inside.  Next time they asked me to pull forward I said "No Thanks, I was here first, and you are so incompetent that I need to check my order before I leave" I put my car in park, and leaned back. I took my time, looking through every bag, opening up every item, and made sure to ask for anything that I might need.

They still ask me to pull forward every time I go there. My 3 favorite responses:
#1With a completely vacant "dumb blonde look" Gee. No Thanks
#2 I was here first, its my turn.
#3 That would be cheating Your timers wouldn't be accurate

Another one when I'm not in the mood to deal with them is to just talk on my cell and smile and nod when they ask me to pull forward and not move.

Hmmm...in reading back over what I have written.....God I need a life!

The story about flinging the cheeseburger back at the drive through help is true. I ordered a cheeseburger, With catsup only. The help was trying to coerce me into pulling forward. When I refused, the drowned my sons burger in catsup, and included a pickle. You wouldn't believe the adhesive power of catsup! Took quite a while to slowly slide down the window. I showed them their f***ing pickle.

And whats up with getting rid of supersize items??? People are too stupid to control themselves so McDonalds caves and gets rid of the supersize? What next? A 2 burger limit?

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:48:15 AM EDT
[#40]
AND ANOTHER THING!!!

Is it TOO much to ask that the moron who gets promoted to drive through speak ENGLISH!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
What next? A 2 burger limit?

Wouldnt surprise me. CA has a ONE gun a month limit.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:52:12 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What next? A 2 burger limit?

Wouldnt surprise me. CA has a ONE gun a month limit.

Save us from ourselves, oh benevolent clown! We are your children!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Ronnie McD is a perv

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Ronnie McD is a perv

tinypic.com/e3jtt

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
And when I ask for no onions, I mean NO GOD DAMNED ONIONS.  For some reason when I say no onions rather then giving me NO onions the give me a million little chunks of onion that I must then spend the next 20 minutes of my life picking out with a sharp french fry.

One time I found onions on my Crispy Chicken Sandwich... those aren't even supposed to come with onions!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Ronnie McD is a perv

tinypic.com/e3jtt

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#48]
If you haven't seen the documentary
"Supersize Me" yet, rent it. It is a biased
hatchet job for sure; but it does demonstrate
what a nation of fast/fat food junkies we've
become.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#49]
I've proudly been boycotting McDonalds since 1997.  The comes a day in everyones life when they reallize that they dont have to eat that over priced, under portioned, poorly prepaired 'food.'  There are just too many other places that serve better food.  Personally I believe that the six dollar burger at Carl's Jr. really kicks A$$.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
If you haven't seen the documentary
"Supersize Me" yet, rent it. It is a biased
hatchet job for sure; but it does demonstrate
what a nation of fast/fat food junkies we've
become.

I am NOT a nation, I am an individual!
If I want a supersized drink, THAT IS MY CHOICE!
Limiting our choices just says that we are too uneducated to make our own decisions. This is an easy "slippery slope" debate.  What next? Dr.s note to buy a bottle of wine? License to allow kids to ride bikes?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top