Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2004 8:05:26 PM EDT
There was a story one the local news about cockfighting and they showed people holding up some chickens, showing others the ass-end of the chicken. I saw this on Rush Hour 2 also. Whats the purpose of this practice?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I prefer women, but hey whatever your thing is...
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I am glad that I do not know the answer to that one.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually in Chinese slang a "chicken" (ji) means hooker.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you took the term "chick" literally.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:20:34 AM EDT
[#5]
You get to see what your chicken thinks about the competition, by sizing up his "pucker" factor.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:47:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Actually in Chinese slang a "chicken" (ji) means hooker.

Maybe it's the same reference we use... "chickenheads".
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:51:50 AM EDT
[#7]
If the chickens have been given steroids, the color of the feathers on the bottom of the chicken will contrast the rest of the feathers.  They're showing that they have "legal" chickens.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:11:33 AM EDT
[#8]
go ask Cleetus VanDamme
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:19:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
There was a story one the local news about cockfighting and they showed people holding up some chickens, showing others the ass-end of the chicken. I saw this on Rush Hour 2 also. Whats the purpose of this practice?

So people won't forget Chuck Schumer's face?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:24:21 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If the chickens have been given steroids, the color of the feathers on the bottom of the chicken will contrast the rest of the feathers.  They're showing that they have "legal" chickens.

I think you just admitted you fight chickens.  I mean, Who the F*uck else would know that answer besides the queer animal planet people.

Edit: can't spell
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:29:00 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you just admitted you fight chickens.  I mean, Who the F*uck else would know that answer besides the queer animal planet people.

I totally made that shit up...

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:29:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:33:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He may be one of the queer animal planet people.

Hey now...I hunt PETA folks...er...I mean...

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:36:56 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He may be one of the queer animal planet people.

Hey now...I hunt PETA folks...er...I mean...

It's true I am one of those animal planet people.  I am the big fat bull dyke animal cop with that matted fucking hair.

That or I've never looked at a chickens ass so I took your word for it.  For all I know its cause the asains like to lick the chickens ass for some kind of blessing.  I mean they do eat tiger dick.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:45:38 AM EDT
[#15]
WHAT THEY WERE PROBABLY DOING WAS HOLDING THE COCKS (NOT CHICKENS...LET LOOSE THE "COCK" JOKES...) SO THEY COULDN'T SEE EACH OTHER YET. KEEPING THEM CALM. BEFORE THE FIGHT THEY TURN 'EM AROUND SO THEY CAN SEE THE OTHER COCK AND GET READY TO RUMBLE.
I'M IN LOUISIANA, IT'S LEGAL. NOT MY THING BUT I DID GO TO A FEW FIGHTS TO SEE IT. I'M SURE THIS POST WILL FILL UP WITH MORE KEYBOARD JOCKEY'S WITH THEIR UN- EDUCATED BUT SERIOUS OPINIONS.
I RAISE CHICKENS FOR EGGS BUT DID RAISE SOME COCKS FOR THE YARD BECAUSE THEY ARE NICE LOOKING, ALL THESE ROOSTERS WANT TO DO IS FIGHT....NOT GOOD FOR ANYTHING ELSE. ALTHOUGH THE HENS ARE GOOD/BROODY MOTHERS.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#16]

"You surrr gotta purdy chicken butt...!"
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:58:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
go ask Cleetus VanDamme

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top