Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/23/2004 6:44:06 PM EDT
anyone know how to take them without hurting yourself?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:44:54 PM EDT
[#1]
yes. don't.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:46:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I wasn't planning to, just asking a general question on how to properly take steroids while in a country where they are legal
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#3]
yes. taking steroids properly is very important. it entails taking a wide variety of other supplements (i.e. shit that keeps you from getting bitch tits), abstaing from drinking alcohol (so your liver and kidneys don't fail), and restricting yourself to a very specific diet (to maximize the benefits). these are some of the main issues. all that being said, i don't recommend them, even though they're safer than most would lead you to think. it's kind of like that "do cocaine once and you'll die" thing. juice is pretty clean these days, so i'm told. as far as long term goes, who knows. you're really rolling the dice.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:56:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I wasn't planning to, just asking a general question on how to properly take steroids while in a country where they are legal

my answer still applies
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:56:49 PM EDT
[#5]
any ideas where to get specific information on this?  Or can more members chime in on things that some of your friends have maybe done.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:57:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I take my prednisone as per the perscription....but I guess you are talking about anabolic steroids.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
any ideas where to get specific information on this?  Or can more members chime in on things that some of your friends have maybe done.

i know plenty of folks who have done/are using steroids. i'd say 99% of them are thrilled with the results and the lack of stereotypical side effects (i.e. 'roid rage). in fact, most say they feel calmer, because they're more confident with their added strength and weight (typically 10-20 lb. gains of pure muscle mass).
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i know plenty of folks who have done/are using steroids.

that doesn't suprise me at all.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#9]
first off, there are many kinds of steroids. are you talking about anabolic/androgenic steroids, or are you talking about shit like cortizone and prednisone?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:02:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

why?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#11]
i have a hard time believing you know a bunch of people who were on and didn't experience any negative sides.

sust flu, acne on the face and body, hair loss/shedding, water retention, their hpta crashing, mood swings, etc.

unless they really know what they are doing, they are going to experience *atleast* one of them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

why?

Oh Jeez, now he's gonna rage. Good job.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
i have a hard time believing you know a bunch of people who were on and didn't experience any negative sides.

sust flu, acne on the face and body, hair loss/shedding, water retention, their hpta crashing, mood swings, etc.

unless they really know what they are doing, they are going to experience *atleast* one of them.

the people i know that have used steroids definitely knew/know what they're doing. like i said, you have to take a variety of supplements in addition to the juice. do you know anything about the subject, or do you get your information on steroids from saturday night live skits? just asking.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#14]
eagle,

ok, so how old is 'this person' who is going to be doing a cycle? how long have they been training naturally? what are their physical stats? what kind of cycle are they planning on running? what drugs and dosages will they be using? what are their training plans and goals?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:16:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

the people i know that have used steroids definitely knew/know what they're doing. like i said, you have to take a variety of supplements in addition to the juice. do you know anything about the subject, or do you get your information on steroids from saturday night live skits? just asking.

even if they are using other supplements, chances are they aren't using any OTC supplements other than your typical anti-oxidants, r-ALA, and milk thistle for their liver....maybe saw palmetto for their prostate.

if they are prone to MPB (male pattern baldness), even if they are using finasteride to reduce the inevitable build-up of DHT is still going to reek havoc on their hair line. however, if they use finasteride with nandrolone/deca, they will lose even more hair than if they didnt touch the finasteride

if they are using heavy androgens, regardless of what they are doing they will start breaking out. sorry, but 5+ grams of B5 a day aren't going to stop it.

and as for gyno/bitch tits, if they arent using novaldex, they have lost their mind.

and in regards to post cycle, if they are not using clomid and maybe some HCG, they are going to be kissing whatever gains they made good-bye.

oh yes, were your friends using injectables or 17aa orals?

i know my shit...ask me any question you want.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:17:28 PM EDT
[#16]

I take my prednisone as per the perscription....but I guess you are talking about anabolic steroids

Even these will repair muscles damaged from working out sooner then if you weren't taking them.

But i agree that steroids are not nessesary, unless your trying to become a monster...which has limited uses.

Do more reps then usual and strength train with less reps twice a month, you'll be less likely to injure yourself, have more endurance and cause yourself less mental and physical damage.

What are you tring to achieve?   Why do you want to take them?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I take my prednisone as per the perscription....but I guess you are talking about anabolic steroids

Even these will repair muscles damaged from working out sooner then if you weren't taking them.

But i agree that steroids are not nessesary, unless your trying to become a monster...which has limited uses.

Do more reps then usual and strength train with less reps twice a month, you'll be less likely to injure yourself, have more endurance and cause yourself less mental and physical damage.

prednisone is only good if you are looking to lose muscle, gain fat, and lose your sex drive. may i suggest stacking it with estradiol?

using gear is retarded unless you have some reason to do so. ie, your profession, which is paying your bills, requires you to be jacked and in top physical condition.

i want to strangle all of those guys at the club who take this shit just so they can look quasi-decent when they dance with their shirts off covered in body glitter.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

By Wacky G: I take my prednisone as per the perscription....but I guess you are talking about anabolic steroids

prednisone is only good if you are looking to lose muscle, gain fat, and lose your sex drive. may i suggest stacking it with estradiol?

using gear is retarded unless you have some reason to do so. ie, your profession, which is paying your bills, requires you to be jacked and in top physical condition.

i want to strangle all of those guys at the club who take this shit just so they can look quasi-decent when they dance with their shirts off covered in body glitter.

Slow down fellas...I take it when my joints swell and hurt...I have Rheumatiod Arthritis.  It does help with inflamation that the Celebrex doesn't take out.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:29:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Look at the size of Barry Bond's forehead...why would anyone want to look like that? It reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Ken Griffey Jr. suffered from giantism...
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:30:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:37:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
eagle,

ok, so how old is 'this person' who is going to be doing a cycle? how long have they been training naturally? what are their physical stats? what kind of cycle are they planning on running? what drugs and dosages will they be using? what are their training plans and goals?

"this person" is me and I am 24 6'0" 188 about 15% body fat.  been working out on and off for 3 years and religiously for 3 months with no suppliments but the last 4 weeks with protein suppliments.  I have no idea what to take if anything I just wanted to find some info on what would work or if I should continue what i am currently doing
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:38:09 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

even if they are using other supplements, chances are they aren't using any OTC supplements other than your typical anti-oxidants, r-ALA, and milk thistle for their liver....maybe saw palmetto for their prostate.

if they are prone to MPB (male pattern baldness), even if they are using finasteride to reduce the inevitable build-up of DHT is still going to reek havoc on their hair line. however, if they use finasteride with nandrolone/deca, they will lose even more hair than if they didnt touch the finasteride

if they are using heavy androgens, regardless of what they are doing they will start breaking out. sorry, but 5+ grams of B5 a day aren't going to stop it.

and as for gyno/bitch tits, if they arent using novaldex, they have lost their mind.

and in regards to post cycle, if they are not using clomid and maybe some HCG, they are going to be kissing whatever gains they made good-bye.

oh yes, were your friends using injectables or 17aa orals?

i know my shit...ask me any question you want.

like i said, just asking. some injectables, some orals. d-bol sems to be very popular. oh, i've got a side effect for you. the injection site is said to hurt like a bitch for a couple of days to a week. watch out for that if you have a desk job, eagle.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Steroids.  Stupid.  Case closed.

If you want to increase muscle mass,  you can do it rapidly enough, and SAFELY,  with the right diet and the right supplements and the right training program for you.   Just remember that many people overtrain in their desire to get big.     WAIT until you're FULLY recovered...and I DO mean FULLY recovered...you should have NO residual fatigue or soreness....from the last workout before working out again, and that's how you get max results.   Training muscles that are still sore from last time is not only unwise, but will slow your progress down.    

CJ

OK, so if steroids are a no, then what suppliments will do the job best?  I am taking Nitro Tech from GNC now as protein suppliment immediatly following my workout.  I really wish i could have someone really help me with this shit or let me know what suppliments to take.

I would rather not juice because I dont want to lose the nuts, but I want to get bigger than I currently am.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#24]
espn.go.com/classic/obit/s/2004/1010/1899091.html
Monday, October 11, 2004
'96 MVP admitted steroid use, fought drug problem
ESPN.com news services

NEW YORK -- On the field, Ken Caminiti's all-out style served him well. Off the field is where it got him in trouble.

The 1996 National League MVP, who later admitted using steroids during his major league career and for years battled a drug problem, died Sunday. He was 41.

Ken Caminiti spent 10 of his 15 seasons in a Houston Astros uniform, but he won the 1996 NL MVP Award while with the San Diego Padres.

Caminiti died of a heart attack in New York City, said his agent-lawyer Rick Licht. The city medical examiner's office performed an autopsy Monday but could not rule on a cause of death until toxicology tests were complete, spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said. That process could take as long as 10 days.

"I'm still in shock," San Diego Padres general manager Kevin Towers said. "He was one of my favorite all-time players."

The three-time All-Star third baseman often was in trouble the last few years. His 15-year big league career ended in 2001, five seasons after he led the Padres to a division title and was a unanimous pick for MVP.

Just last Tuesday, he admitted in a Houston court that he violated his probation by testing positive for cocaine last month, and was sentenced to 180 days in jail.

But state District Judge William Harmon gave Caminiti credit for the 189 days he already served in jail and a treatment facility since he was sentenced to three years probation for a cocaine arrest in March 2001. He had pleaded guilty in March 2002.

"This is the largest mistake I've made in my life," Caminiti said when he pleaded guilty. "I had a real good thing going for me, and I got sidetracked. It doesn't have to be that way. It doesn't have to be drugs. It doesn't have to be alcohol. That part of my life is over."

In May 2002, Caminiti told Sports Illustrated that he used steroids during his MVP season, when he hit a career-high .326 with 40 home runs and 130 RBI. He estimated half the players in the big leagues were also using them.

Caminiti returned to baseball this year as a spring training instructor with San Diego.

"When I saw him in spring training, he didn't look good," Towers said. "I'm not surprised."

"The best way to describe him is that he was a warrior in every sense of the word. I can't tell you how many times I remember him hobbling into the manager's office, barely able to walk, and saying, 'Put me in the lineup.' "

Caminiti batted .272 with 239 homers and 983 RBIs with Houston, San Diego, Texas and Atlanta.

Licht said Caminiti hoped to get back into the game, possibly in a position that would allow him to mentor younger players about avoiding the mistakes he made. He said Caminiti was in New York this past weekend to help a friend, but did not go into detail.

"Man, that's just a tough one. I played with him for eight years," Dodgers outfielder Steve Finley said Sunday night, learning of Caminiti's death after St. Louis eliminated Los Angeles from the playoffs.

"He was a great player, but he got mixed up in the wrong things -- taking drugs. It's a sad reminder of how bad drugs are and what they can do to your body. It's a loss all of us will feel."

Caminiti's defining moment during his MVP season came on Aug. 18, 1996, in the oppressive heat of Monterrey, Mexico, as the Padres prepared to face the New York Mets in the finale of the first regular-season series played outside the United States and Canada.

Battling dehydration and an upset stomach, Caminiti took two liters of intravenous fluid, ate a candy bar, then hit two homers and drove in four runs in an 8-0 victory.

"Becky and I are grief stricken at the premature death of one of the bravest athletes that we have known," Moores said. "We admired Ken tremendously and remained optimistic that he would conquer the personal challenges that he was dealing with."

Caminiti teamed with Tony Gwynn and Greg Vaughn in the middle of the Padres' 1998 lineup, leading them to the World Series, where they were swept by the New York Yankees.

"I'm shocked. This was devastating. Even though he was divorced, he had a beautiful wife and daughters," said Diamondbacks outfielder Luis Gonzalez, who played with Caminiti on the Astros between 1990 and 1994. "He was one of the most intense players I've ever seen. I'm worried for [Craig] Biggio and [Jeff] Bagwell because those guys are playing in the biggest game of their lives [Monday]."

Towers and Licht both recalled the enormous ovation Caminiti received during a 2003 ceremony marking the Padres' farewell at Qualcomm Stadium. The team moved into a new ballpark this season.

Licht said he had to go to Houston to persuade Caminiti to make an appearance, and Towers remembered the former star was nervous.

"He didn't know what kind of reaction he would get," Towers said.

After being showered with cheers, Caminiti told Licht it was his greatest day in baseball.

"It's a shame for his family as much as it is for his friends," former Padres teammate Andy Ashby said. "He's got three daughters who are going to miss having Dad around. It's a shame. It's a terrible thing."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

RIP......Do this man a favor and learn from his mistakes

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#25]
My dad is a doctor, and a number of years ago, he had to do medical inspections on some American wrestlers so they could qualify to work here, presumably in a wrestling show.

Presumably, these wrestlers had taken steroids.  Lets face it, how many pro wrestlers dont take steroids?

Dad said their dicks were TINY.  Its either the steroids, or maybe its just an American thing
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
eagle,

"this person" is me and I am 24 6'0" 188 about 15% body fat.  been working out on and off for 3 years and religiously for 3 months with no suppliments but the last 4 weeks with protein suppliments.  I have no idea what to take if anything I just wanted to find some info on what would work or if I should continue what i am currently doing

poink seems to know more than me on the subject, but i would recommend working out hard for a lot longer than three months before you thought about using steroids. most people use juice for two reasons 1) to get big with no effort (lol) or 2) serious lifters who have plateaued and need a boost in their training. you seem to be neither right now.
my advice? take cycles of creatine (one month on, one month off), take glutamine (lubricant for your joints) everyday before and after workouts, and take in 1.5 grams of protein per lb. of body weight. if you're going to use them, don't use them until your body has peaked or is getting close to peaking naturally. seriously, juice isn't something you just fuck around with. as a matter of fact, just buy "the encyclopedia of bodybuilding" by arnold. that, dedication, and motivation is all you really need.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:49:51 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
eagle,

steroids are not the way to go, since you havent been lifting religiously, had a spot on diet/supplement routine. it would be a waste, since you havent already met your genetic potential naturally.

ideally, guys who are on already have been doing it naturally for years, have their diets and training totally tweaked, and are VERY, VERY disciplined. do not be one of those morons who just picks up some dbol/sust/test because they arent patient or disciplined enough to do it right from the get-go. if you do that, you will see gains quickly, but you will lose them even faster.

you should be on a simple 3 day a week, 5x5, old school routine focused around compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, cleans, bench, etc, and you should just be packing in the food.

you will get better results doing something like that and eating your ass off than if you haphazardly got into steroids. i know that is probably not the answer you wanted to hear, but it is the truth.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#28]
If you have lifted 10+ years maybe.I know a bunch of guys that did a lot of roids in hs / college and guess what now they are fat and married just like me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
What the hell's wrong with just eating a suitable diet that fully supplies ALL your nutritional needs and working out really hard?

Steroid muscles have a reputation for disappearing rapidly or turning to flab if you stop the steroids.

Some steroids oxidize in your system and become ESTROGEN,  so your balls and dick shrink and you start to grow tits.

And let's not forget the high risk of testicular cancer and increased risk of sudden CARDIAC DEATH!

Also, even under normal circumstances when you're in a training program, muscles gain mass and strength faster than ligaments and tendons do,  so you have to be careful not to hurt yourself by straining your muscles beyond the limits of your tendons and ligaments.   With steroids, the problem is even WORSE because while the muscles will grow FASTER, the tendons and ligaments DON'T.

If you want to increase muscle mass,  you can do it rapidly enough, and SAFELY,  with the right diet and the right supplements and the right training program for you.   Just remember that many people overtrain in their desire to get big.     WAIT until you're FULLY recovered...and I DO mean FULLY recovered...you should have NO residual fatigue or soreness....from the last workout before working out again, and that's how you get max results.   Training muscles that are still sore from last time is not only unwise, but will slow your progress down.    

CJ

muscle quality from steroids is no better or worse than those put on naturally. the reason guys who come off of steroids lose their muscle mass, is because they do not have the testosterone, which creates the environment, to maintain that kind of lean mass.

secondly, your balls shrink because steroids shut off your own hpta. your body realizes that it already has the testosterone it needs, so it shuts off your own natural production. that is why your balls shrink. thirdly, your dick will not shrink, since it's size has nothing to do with the current state of hormone activity in your body. erections may vary, but the actual, flacid size will not change.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
My dad is a doctor, and a number of years ago, he had to do medical inspections on some American wrestlers so they could qualify to work here, presumably in a wrestling show.

Presumably, these wrestlers had taken steroids.  Lets face it, how many pro wrestlers dont take steroids?

Dad said their dicks were TINY.  Its either the steroids, or maybe its just an American thing

doesnt shrink their dicks...when you have legs like tree trunks, you could have a dick like a soup can, and it would still look small.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:55:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Steroids can be used with little harmful physical sideaffects, but there is more to it than that. First off, you must be able to control your temper, remember your testosterone level is going to double, triple, or go even higher, while this is nice because it makes you feel like superman it will also shorten your temper and make it alot harder to calm down if you arent aware of it. Second off, your diet is very imoprtant and it becomes very expensive to eat right when you are eating as much as two or three men. And thirdly, if(when) you stop taking steroids, take some time off from the gym, then try to get back into it again; it is very depressing. When you are used to gaining pounds of muscle a week during your cycle then go back to working out with out the roids you gain muscle mass alot slower and you cant lift nearly as much, it can be very psychologically damaging.

P.s... with some steroids you dont get that feeling of soreness making it very easy to over work yourself and do lots of damage.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CJ

OK, so if steroids are a no, then what suppliments will do the job best?  I am taking Nitro Tech from GNC now as protein suppliment immediatly following my workout.  I really wish i could have someone really help me with this shit or let me know what suppliments to take.

I would rather not juice because I dont want to lose the nuts, but I want to get bigger than I currently am.

alright, no juice!

i've used nitro tech. not bad stuff but i switched to met-rx because i liked the taste better and it's more of a meal replacement than nitro tech. but nitro-tech is good. drink one of these ONE HOUR BEFORE and one RIGHT AFTER your workout.

want to gain 5-10 pounds of pure muscle mass in a couple of weeks to a month? creatine, my friend. the same company that makes nitro tech makes a creatine called cell tech, it works fine. there is a loading stage where you have to take two servings for a week or so, then you just have to take it once a day, preferably before your workout. it gives you a big boost due to it's glucose content and really helps at the end of sets. personally, i use an effervescent creatine that requires no loading stage. i take it in the morning right when i wake up. its' benefits are no calories, no carbs, and the delivery system absorbs better in my opinion. take creatine in cycles. two months on, one off.

glutamine. put a couple of teaspoons of it in your creatine or your favorite juice. it's essential in lubricating your joints and helping your recovery time. working out hard without it is like driving a car with no oil in it.

remember, 1.5 grams of protein per lb. of body mass per day. that's a lot of eating. every three hours is ideal. PROTEIN IS CRUCIAL!!! there's even protein shakes you can drink at night that are time release. i try to eat five times a day, at least. there is no such thing as too much protein.

and seriously, buy "the encyclopedia of bodybuilding" by arnold s.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:03:24 PM EDT
[#34]
ok, here is a very good, very solid routine if you are after some serious mass and strength.

this is a 5x5. the first two sets are progressively heavier warm up sets. your remaining sets will be progressively harder, until your fifth and final set you can BARELY get 5 using that weight. once you hit 5 reps, it is time to up the weight. the key here is to keep using progressively heavier weights.

Day A
Squats 5x5
Bench 5x5
Bent-over Rows 5x5
Military Press 5x5
Barbell Curls 5x5

Day B
Deadlifts 5x5
Incline Bench 5x5
Weighted Chins 5x5
Power Cleans 5x5
Weighted Dips 5x5

you can go like this: A, off, B, off A, off, off

or you can do it like this A, off, B, off, A, off, B, off

this may look like an easy workout, but if you are going balls out and eating your ass off, YOU WILL make gains. this is the kind of routine the old school guys like Reg Park used to use....the days when bodybuilders were not just big, but they were strong as an ox. the guy

this is simply a routine for size and strength, not for getting cut up and defined. because before you can do all of that, you have to have a decent base to start with. this will get you there.

and to all of the naysayers that think this is some bullshit....try it for 6 weeks, then come back to me and thank me for the new size and strength you put on.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:03:39 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
eagle,

Dont do it .Its a quick fix stay natural if you do a cycle now what about 6mos from now when you are not gaining. It never ends if you drink it fucks you up even more.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#36]
as for supplements, since you are obviously after size, my advice is to keep it simple.

a good quality multivitamin (not some centrum shit)
protein (Prolab's N-Large 2 should be what you are using)
and maybe creatine... (i just dont like it because it is nothing more than a cell volumizer which makes you retain water...not worth it, IMHO)

and just EAT, EAT, EAT, EAT

you should be eating small meals every 2 hours, and you should also be writing down your caloric intake as well. when you actually see how many calories you are consuming, you realize that you are eating far less than you had originally thought.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:22:48 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

doesnt shrink their dicks...when you have legs like tree trunks, you could have a dick like a soup can, and it would still look small.

Dad said their dicks were the size of his pinky, which is about 2 inches long.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:07:16 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
espn.go.com/classic/obit/s/2004/1010/1899091.html
Monday, October 11, 2004
'96 MVP admitted steroid use, fought drug problem
ESPN.com news services

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
sportsmed.starwave.com/media/mlb/2004/1010/photo/g_caminiti_il.jpg

RIP......Do this man a favor and learn from his mistakes

His death might have had something to do with the years of HARDCORE crack and cocaine abuse he had been subjecting his body to for the last 5 years.  Ofcourse since he admited he used steroids it must have been that right?

Basically to the original poster I say this:
Working out "Religiously" for 3 months Ain't shiest. If you haven't packed on at least 30-40 pounds au natural then steroids won't help you. When you have been working for at MINIMUM 2 years everyday to improve your diet (pounding back huge amounts of calories) changing workout routines finding out what works for your body then you might take the next step.

Steroids do not directly take away fat. No Steroids do this in any way.

All steroids (no matter what flavor) just aid in gaining muscle.

Your nuts shrink, not your dick.  

You will get side effects.

I you don't take Test you will not get any wood after 4-6 weeks of being on. (think about that)

You will lose weight when you come off.

You will be depressed when you come off.

You probably won't die unless your stuff is really just rat poison or you share needles with a junkie.

If your life is dedicated to bodybuilding (which I doubt because you are on a gun board) then you MIGHT think about them.  If not then why bother?? It doesn't make any sense. Don't be a disco bodybuilder.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:21:32 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
as for supplements, since you are obviously after size, my advice is to keep it simple.

a good quality multivitamin (not some centrum shit)
protein (Prolab's N-Large 2 should be what you are using)
and maybe creatine... (i just dont like it because it is nothing more than a cell volumizer which makes you retain water...not worth it, IMHO)

and just EAT, EAT, EAT, EAT

you should be eating small meals every 2 hours, and you should also be writing down your caloric intake as well. when you actually see how many calories you are consuming, you realize that you are eating far less than you had originally thought.

N-Large is a huge ripoff.  You need to buy straight whey and make your own weightgainer shakes.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:01:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:27:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Call Bonds and ask him for some of his "clear".
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:33:59 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Just smoke, it's better for you.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:35:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Don't mess with the 'roids.  And tell your partner not to either.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:38:16 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
but I want to get bigger than I currently am.

Why?

Seriously?

Why?

To get women that only care about a body and probably are just as shallow?

I mean really......

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:43:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Legallity shouldn't be your issue.  They are horrible for the body if not taken with extreme caution.  As has been said, taking 6 oxo to battle gynocomastia (bitch tits) and keep your body producing natural testosterone after your cycle is pertinent.  The 6 oxo should be taken after the cycle.  There are other requirements too, to many to mention, but visit this site for all your answers.  

www.bodybuilding.com
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:53:49 AM EDT
[#46]
EagleArms, Do you take creatine?

Oh yeah.. and Bush just signed a bill banning ProHormones.

Bush bans PH's
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:03:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Steroids when taken properly (with anti-estrogens and clomid anastrozole) are not as bad as most people make them out.  They will screw up your liver profile and cholesterol for a short time.  

They are no where as bad for your body as drinking a 6 pack every night.

They will not make your dick shrink.

Do your homework fist and then make the call.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:50:33 AM EDT
[#48]
I've read the thing to do is take alot for a short period, the theory being you're done with the cycle before the adverse affects kick in.  That said, several years ago, in a twelve month period, I saw a guy at a gym go from a full head of hair to damn near bald--but hey he was huge.  I'd just as soon keep my hair, though.

There used to be a board called "extreme athelete" that gave the: what kind, how many, when, and for how long . . . . .
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Thanks for all the replies, guys.  I have decided not to juice at all.  I will continue to hit the weights, continue to take the whey suppliments, and start with the creatine.  I gotta have my dick, nuts, hair, and beer, so that is a major issue.  As for why I want to get bigger, I have notice ever since I started working out 2-3 years ago people stopped fucking with me and I would like that to continue.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

By Wacky G: I take my prednisone as per the perscription....but I guess you are talking about anabolic steroids

Slow down fellas...I take it when my joints swell and hurt...I have Rheumatiod Arthritis.  It does help with inflamation that the Celebrex doesn't take out.

Tag . Thanx for the info .
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top