Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 6:29:42 PM EDT
Hey guys. I've been reading on some forum postings and I can't help but say something..All this "Kerry will take  our guns" and "Vote Bush" I know if Kerry gets elected he will relieve us of our gun privlages. Bush said though that if the Ban came his way he would reinstate it. I just keep quiet about this.. Bush may be the lesser of evil but still for our community not the best..http://www.lp.org/..I believe that Badnarik is the man for us..Just look at the sight. He stands for the ideal qualities America wwas based on.  I know Badnarik will not win the election, it just might open some peoples eyes, to what we believe in...thanks

KEEP FREEDOM ALIVE
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:50:26 PM EDT
[#1]
um....  

Yea Bush is the lesser of two evils, one of which we can't afford to have in the White House.  If you really think Kerry is just as bad as Bush....  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Bush is better then Kerry, but deffinitly not the best.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#3]
AGNTSA!!!!!

www.georgewbush.com

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:11:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree with Absolut

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Bush is better then Kerry, but deffinitly not the best.

No offense, but there are SO MANY people like you that come here saying basically the same thing that it gets quite old after a while.

Weather you realize it or not, people here are actually quite educated about political issues. I realize that Bush isn't 100% the best president we could have, but let's face it...it's either Bush or Kerry, nobody else has a chance. A vote for anyone, but Bush, is a vote for Kerry.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:38:57 PM EDT
[#8]
W  '04

Because crazy people vote for Kerry

---------------------------

One of the two main candidates will win.  Which one will you choose?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:40:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Cool, just wanted to see what you guys thoughthug.gif
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I like Badnarik.

If I lived in a swing state I wouldn't have the priviledge of voting for him.

I have no doubt a third party will win the presidency sometime this century.

I also have no doubt it will happen one election too late.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:46:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Not to bash Bush, He's done  a fine job..I think I would get back to basics..In theory thr  libertarian party seems best to me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top